My personal SKIP meter for June titles

lanceton

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2012
初恋1/1 - 20% skipped: pretty good writing/story, fits the title perfectly, a surprising and the best June title to me. however not all heroine scenarios are equally good, therefore the 20% skip.
姦白宣言 - 30% skipped: I was simply looking for some quick nuki-function of this game, but was unexpectedly attracted by its story, not a big title but worked for me.
アステリズム - 40% skipped: the sister-love was not bad, however the time-slip story device was too forcible..
えれくと!- 50% skipped: another game that felt like a nuki-ge, but with a very good opening. the stories however are lacking depth therefore made me skip more and more.
紅蓮華 - 60% skipped: the opening was kinda interesting.. but then I felt the story gradually lost its focus, skipped just to know how it ended, which wasn't good neither.

pending for uninstallation (highly unlikely to finish them before uninstallation, but for some unknown reason has yet to hit uninstall button): 姉にこの夏, アオリオ

the rest - pretty much nothing lasted more than 10 mins before being uninstalled

by the way June's NTR titles were disappointing... sigh

初恋1/1 - 20% skipped: pretty good writing/story, fits the title perfectly, a surprising and the best June title to me. however not all heroine scenarios are equally good, therefore the 20% skip.

Hi lanceton,
im dling hatsukoi 1/1 now, which route should I skip which route should I play first?

I'd say 3 of the 'main heroines' (imo) should be attacked in follow orders
森野 雪乃 -> 藤川 瑠奈 -> 真加辺 碧
since 真加辺 碧's scenario imo is the best and dims others
I did exact the reverse order which was 真加辺 碧 -> 藤川 瑠奈 -> 森野 雪乃 and ended up somehow disappointed by 森野 雪乃's scenario

月島 叶&鴇崎 摩耶 are more of a filler imo, personally I dislike 鴇崎 摩耶's scenario the most.

having said that, the scenarios are all pretty unique and unrepeatitive, therefore I don't suggest actually 'skipping' any of them.

Blah, I've skipped the ones that had predictable story lines. But so far I'm trying, really trying hard, to wrap up most of my unfinished Visual Novels that is almost completed. Just need some time and willpower to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.