looking for advice for eroge games

bakunyuu

Jan 7, 2019
not sure what it is really called this genre. I played もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!enjoyed that it have motion/ movenment to the game, it is an adv but the scence have motion/movenment to them, I was wondering what genre this is called and what other games are like this

not sure what it is really called this genre. I played もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!enjoyed that it have motion/ movenment to the game, it is an adv but the scence have motion/movenment to them, I was wondering what genre this is called and what other games are like this

Some eroge games have animation and some do not.
If you want games like もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!that have animation,then you can try eroge games from tech arts studio

On vndb there is a tag/category "Highly Animated Sprites" although this VN isn't listed under it, is probably something similar. There're also some VNs using Live2D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。