Help unlocking Secret CG in Reminiscence (TigreSoft)

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
In Reminiscence (append ver) by Tigre soft, the official description on amazon states there are Secret HCGs unlockable for subheroines (like ponytail chara Madoka) added to the updated game, but when I put sagaoz save data to unlock all galleries, it doesn't show up. (hcg galleries show there IS a madoka h-scene, but I can't seem to unlock it) 
Official description: 人気投票上位のキャラクターを中心に新規イベントCGを追加。さらに、シークレットCGとして一部サブヒロインとのHシーンを追加!
How do I unlock the steps needed to see the Madoka HCG? please and thanks

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the append disk for the original one actually can be patched onto the collector's edition. That's what I remember doing when I played the collector's edition on its release and opening the game up now I have a Madoka scene in the album.

Reactions: Murakumo
I'm pretty sure the append disk for the original one actually can be patched onto the collector's edition. That's what I remember doing when I played the collector's edition on its release and opening the game up now I have a Madoka scene in the album.
Really? I'll have to give it a try if I can get my hands on the Append disc

Also iirc the scene showing up requires completing all 5 main routes so keep that in mind when testing.
Does it still appear post-patch in Collector's Edition if I'm using a completed save file (like from sagaoz); also does that apply to the original as well? And how does it get unlocked in -game? Is there a new branching choice option when going through routes that leads to Madoka scenes?

Yes should work post-patch with a save file. The update patch for Collector's Edition was available on release so any 100% save files should be compatible with the update patch.

Yes the 5 main routes completed requirement was also in the original release.

No branching choice option or anything for the Madoka scene. You just access it from the extras menu.

Edit: Aside from the Madoka scene the append also gives 1 extra scene for Kizuna, Rin, Nozomi and Aki, as well as 2 scenes for Accela. (also accessible from the extras menu. can't remember if there is any route completion requirements for non-madoka scenes though)

Last edited:
Reactions: Murakumo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha