package_l.jpg

mN9ZTY6.jpg

IuXnoaW.jpg

aCJ9JoI.jpg

2wcyyMd.jpg

char05.jpg

char06.jpg

char07.jpg

The newest Hadashi's title for 2014 and hell ... it looks so hot.
As usually it's the boss INO sensei who's in charge of artwork and there are animated scenes which is the first time for this company :eek:
This game is definitely gonna be a masterpiece. It's the unique March game I am waiting for and I really can't wait to test it.
Please feel free to share your impressions and animate the discution about this game :)

I wasn't sure if i should have made a thread about this game or not :p . . . maybe next time i should just make a thread about every game im gonna get and not just the main titles/company's :p.
Yea so as that said this game is also one of my want to have games this month and same as you joey86 can't wait too play it and see how good the animations are of this one.

Ahhh sorry if you wanted to do it yourself and anticipante it. Next time I will let you know if there is a new game I am looking forward you didn't made presentation.
It was surprising for me to see nobody talked about this new title whereas Hadashi's games have oftenly a huge sucess. Especially when INO is leading the artwork. Oshioki Sweeties and and some others were a fucking deal.

Last edited:
Ahhh sorry if you wanted to do it yourself and anticipante it. Next time I will let you know if there is a new game I am looking forward you didn't made presentation.
It was surprising for me to see now one talked about this new title whereas Hadashi's games have oftenly a huge sucess. Especially when INO is leading the artwork. Oshioki Sweeties and and some others were a fucking deal.

No worries m8 :) , well it's with all games tbh , from the ones i made a thread of most been replied maybe a few days maybe even a week or more it's always a suprice and seeing if there will be replies to a thread of a upocoming game or something else for that mathers.

well it's always like that ;)
Apparently people just DL games and don't take time to speak about their impressions, some juicy details, compare their tastes ... I really would like at the past speak about some hentai manga stuffs which I loved but unfortunatelly there was no one lol. The only thing I saw with many members participating in a huge discussion and debates is that Umemaro3D thread on HF xD

well it's always like that ;)
Apparently people just DL games and don't take time to speak about their impressions, some juicy details, compare their tastes ... I really would like at the past speak about some hentai manga stuffs which I loved but unfortunatelly there was no one lol. The only thing I saw with many members participating in a huge discussion and debates is that Umemaro3D thread on HF xD

Yea i know what you mean ... i think many people are just shy to talk about it :surprise:
The most threads most people talk about from what i see is in the 3D games like illusion or games like the Eushully ones.
. . . even tho we are not talking about this game anymore xD , this week needs to end fast and so does next week so the bunch of games can come out and this one too :giveme:

Shy to talk about ? Hum ... I don't think so because there no hesitation in Anime and some others sections o_O
And I really don't know why to be why. We are men ... We all of us think with our penis when there is an attractive girl catching up your eyes xD

Now back to this thread ... So true we got a little far from the subject lol
Just some days and it will be out. The question is about when he will be there since sometimes uploading some good games takes too long after the official sale date.
Well personally, I see 6 girls in that game but only that warrior tanned girl is turning me on. Hope there will be a naked stand description for each character.

Well for me it's the Succubus one cause im the biggest sucker for them and then the 2 "tanned" girls come in second place for me :p

That succu is not bad too but I personally have only that warrior girl in front of eyes.
Usually I don't like this kind of girls type, rude, with kind of tomboy caractere but this one worth it.

Is that me or seems there is a kind of option to increasing boobs size ? I don't know why on some scenes oppai are bigger than on characters stand description.

That succu is not bad too but I personally have only that warrior girl in front of eyes.
Usually I don't like this kind of girls type, rude, with kind of tomboy caractere but this one worth it.

Is that me or seems there is a kind of option to increasing boobs size ? I don't know why on some scenes oppai are bigger than on characters stand description.

Might be you tho , i don't see any option for it ... or im getting blind :s

Well it could be or it could be to play tricks on your prespetive ... from one angle they may look "that" size but on diffrent angle they might look bigger , could be me tho , better wait for the game to come out and see for ourselfs :p

yep may be! I dunno ... Seems they doubled size on the 2nd and 3rd pictures. If it's a question of angles then it's very badly done lol
As you said, the best way to check it waiting 'till the game comes out :)

No no, you're not ... I don't see it too but when you did a comparation between
This:
http://hadashi.product.co.jp/3ping/image/cg19.jpg

And this:
http://hadashi.product.co.jp/3ping/image/salespoint02.jpg
http://hadashi.product.co.jp/3ping/image/cg03.jpg

There is clearly a difference of size. They look so much charged, they gonna explode on the second one haha xD

It isn't an option, just the story plot. The player had sex with the heroine = charging MP. Excess MP turned into milk, in turn increasing the heroines' boob size. Squeeze it out and it is back to normal size.
Not much to discuss about this game, many different H scenes but that is just about it.

It isn't an option, just the story plot. The player had sex with the heroine = charging MP. Excess MP turned into milk, in turn increasing the heroines' boob size. Squeeze it out and it is back to normal size.
Not much to discuss about this game, many different H scenes but that is just about it.

I look it with more sense now, thank you.
But how do you know that ? Did you play this game ? I can't read any reference about breast size changes because of milk on getchu.

I have cleared the game on 28/3. It was actually the first of the 28/3 game I played.

As usual, our 21 days delay / parallel release if someone else released rule applies to all new releases.

Okay great, not it's just a question of time to get it. We just have to be patient (even if it's hard lol)
Anyway thank you very much for hard work Flo :)

Damn, was hoping for this one to be out soon :P. End of month set for April will be out sooner then this one will it looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?