[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

「Maou」

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2012
4gZuX.jpg

Game Info:
Download:
FAQ: [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] [NOTICE ME SENPAI] [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING]
Official Patches & Updates:
Downloadable Content

Maid Sharing:
Translation:
Uncensor:
Utilities:
Modding:
Cheats and Hints:
Misc:

Please do not abuse your meidos!

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE THE GAME.

MAKE SURE TO UPDATE YOUR GAME BEFORE POSTING ABOUT ISSUES, JACKASS.

Last edited:
Anyone knows how to rise the relationship level? I "stayed" with the same maid for more than 19 in-game days, and she's still an aquaintance to me. Also, how do I increase the grade of the club? I've got nearly 900 "Eval" point, but I've still one star.

Anyone knows how to rise the relationship level? I "stayed" with the same maid for more than 19 in-game days, and she's still an aquaintance to me.

Run the event in Event Menu, you will increase your maid's relationship status there

Also, how do I increase the grade of the club? I've got nearly 900 "Eval" point, but I've still one star.

Complete the main story (A series of triggerable events that will trigger automatically). Your first three main maids of the game will need a certain value in Vocal and Dance stat in order to proceed the main story, so you will have to assign them to vocal lesson and dance lesson.

Reactions: leproph
Run the event in Event Menu, you will increase your maid's relationship status there

Complete the main story (A series of triggerable events that will trigger automatically). Your first three main maids of the game will need a certain value in Vocal and Dance stat in order to proceed the main story, so you will have to assign them to vocal lesson and dance lesson.

Thanks! :)

I read the wiki a bit and saw that this game is planned a spring 2018 release of some kind in English (Officially?). Any word on this? Or is there a site I can keep an eye on for updates? I think the Honey Select English Version on Fakku has done pretty well so far, and I'd back a game like this for official release too!

I read the wiki a bit and saw that this game is planned a spring 2018 release of some kind in English (Officially?). Any word on this? Or is there a site I can keep an eye on for updates? I think the Honey Select English Version on Fakku has done pretty well so far, and I'd back a game like this for official release too!

You need to get into the COM3D2 Secret Facebook Group. You can get an access to that via http://com3d2.world/

Last edited:
So I'm a little confused as to how to get the "Manage CM3D2" button. I think I've finished the whole "Idol Maid" plot, seeing as I've unlocked all the dances I had from CM3D2 but maybe I'm missing something?

Manage CM3D2 is in buttons on the bottom on the MORNING home screen (on the left should be Edit Player and on the right Credits).

But my first question is: did you install Compability Patch (com3d2plg_old.zip from https://com3d2.jp/update/ )??
Also did you set directory to CM3D2 in COM3D2 launcher (com3d2.exe -> click on the cog in upper right corner)?

So I'm a little confused as to how to get the "Manage CM3D2" button. I think I've finished the whole "Idol Maid" plot, seeing as I've unlocked all the dances I had from CM3D2 but maybe I'm missing something?

Not all CM3D2 dance song have been transferred like happy happy scandal or others, maybe in the near future update

Manage CM3D2 is in buttons on the bottom on the MORNING home screen (on the left should be Edit Player and on the right Credits).

But my first question is: did you install Compability Patch (com3d2plg_old.zip from https://com3d2.jp/update/ )??
Also did you set directory to CM3D2 in COM3D2 launcher (com3d2.exe -> click on the cog in upper right corner)?

... OOOOOOOH. Well shit XD I managed to finish the plot without the help of my initial girls after all XD

Seeing as the wiki is largely incomplete right now, I'd like to ask:

I read somewhere that finishing the NTR route unlocks NTR/group H skills. What skills are those? Don't worry about translating them, just sharing the Japanese names is fine.

edit: Also, can someone explain what the 1.09 update is? It's fairly large, so if anyone knows I'd like to hear about it. p:

Last edited:
I read somewhere that finishing the NTR route unlocks NTR/group H skills. What skills are those? Don't worry about translating them, just sharing the Japanese names is fine.
To unlock those skills you need only Free Maid with high stats and unlocked Fetish (??). My imported Maids had Unlocked it. For COM girls - I'm only in halfway NTR route for first girl so I don't know about them.

edit: Also, can someone explain what the 1.09 update is? It's fairly large, so if anyone knows I'd like to hear about it. p:

Don't update it to 1.09 for now if you are using Sybaris 2.1 AIO!! Install/remain on 1.08 update. After the update UI translation don't work (hotfix - you need to change in .ini settings for YATraslator).

Don't update it to 1.09 for now if you are using Sybaris 2.1 AIO!! Install/remain on 1.08 update. After the update UI translation don't work (hotfix - you need to change in .ini settings for YATraslator).

I tried installing Sybaris 2.1 AIO and for some oddball reason, my game is running and I have no errors, but when the game fully loads, all I see is a black screen despite the music still playing in the background...

I've had to stick to using a modified version of the older one for now until I can figure out what exactly happened.

I don't use UI translation since I can just read the Japanese. I'm still curious as to what the 1.09 update contained since it was big enough to be in two parts.

Seeing as the wiki is largely incomplete right now, I'd like to ask:

[ 1.09.1 ]

・1.09を適用した状態で夜伽スキル「Hなポーズ」を実行するとエラーが発生する問題を修正しました。

[ 1.09 ]

・エディットで後髪「金恋・シルヴィロング」が表示されず、使用できない問題を修正しました。
・CM3D2向けの乳首パーツをつけて胸サイズをマイナスにすると、乳首が浮いてしまう問題を修正しました。
・一部演出を修正しました。

Its not big and its not in 2 parts, Kiss just doesnt know how to optimize their shit and they released a hotfix for the patch for some reason.
All 1.09 is fix some animations and clipping.

Group skills are unlocked after you reach about 5k points in every h stat. You do one h round with her and they get unlocked after that.
Group skills are dobule handjob, double bj, sex and bj, dp.

[ 1.09.1 ]
Its not big and its not in 2 parts, Kiss just doesnt know how to optimize their shit and they released a hotfix for the patch for some reason.
All 1.09 is fix some animations and clipping.

Group skills are unlocked after you reach about 5k points in every h stat. You do one h round with her and they get unlocked after that.
Group skills are dobule handjob, double bj, sex and bj, dp.

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Anyone else got a black screen during only the H scenes? The game doesn't freeze, in fact I can still read the subtitles and move the camera, it just goes black. I've installed the latest version.

Anyone else got a black screen during only the H scenes? The game doesn't freeze, in fact I can still read the subtitles and move the camera, it just goes black. I've installed the latest version.

I don't have this problem. It seems like the latest update is conflicting with a lot of mods, so move your mods folder out along with sybris and see if that fixes things. Re-add things one by one until you find the conflicting mod, then check to see if the creator has updated it.

just a question has anyone figured out how to make an installation directory for window's registry?

on a side note, I will remove all the DLL links here once Maou upload them in pastebin. I rather have people use a more organized list than to have to search for all the stuff here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?