Translation:

Utilities:

Mods:

Cheats and Hints:

Miscellaneous:

Banner by neoridon

Last edited:
Re: [ILLUSION] REAL PLAY (リアルプレイ 初回版)

The official blog had just updated. Seems like the 3 per-order is really attractive !
I will keep my eyes on 2ch for comments

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
Re: [ILLUSION] REAL PLAY

Why didn't you go to nihinonmaru?
With all the animosity between HF and niho I think it's better to find neutral ground. It's not possible to link to niho from HF or the other way round because they search for and remove the name when posting/pm'ing. :O Finally their ad policy is completely unacceptable and I don't like that it's necessary to use a blocker on sites I use a lot.

Re: [ILLUSION] REAL PLAY

With all the animosity between HF and niho I think it's better to find neutral ground. It's not possible to link to niho from HF or the other way round because they search for and remove the name when posting/pm'ing. :O Finally their ad policy is completely unacceptable and I don't like that it's necessary to use a blocker on sites I use a lot.

Ahh i figured it'd easier to have it there since torrents and stuff but that makes sense

Unexpectedly hf has downed on the week of this game's release, so i'll settle here for following the news..

thanks for starting this thread again, thelulz

I can confirm that the mikocon torrent is working. I have updated the Technical help wiki page with the quick step-by-step guide (which will install the game as intended by the publisher).

The game is unfortunately exactly what I expected: Basically it's just a scene player.

I can confirm that the mikocon torrent is working. I have updated the Technical help wiki page with the quick step-by-step guide (which will install the game as intended by the publisher).

The game is unfortunately exactly what I expected: Basically it's just a scene player.

The usual grief cycle then.

Pretty good game so far, any uncensored textures released? or does someone have the textures for the trial that where posted on hongfire? it should be possible to use them in the final i think (cant check it atm since SB3UGS doesnt seem to work with the retail as far as i can see),
strange that hongfire always goes down bevore a illusion game release lately same shit happend with immoral ward last year.

Last edited:

I think Hongfire is down to prevent people from posting links to the game. If Hongfire was still up online many users would have asked for links and some idiots would have posted them, thus putting Hongfire in trouble.

They will probably come back online in a few days, just the time to let most hyped users download the game from other sources.

Now speaking of the game...enjoyed it so far, it's really good even though there is no free mode with all the positions, but more importantly...why there is no breast slider :( ??? That's damn unfortunate, as there are so many scenes that would fit a big breasted lady (aswell as the other way around). Still have to try the photo poser :)

Re: [ILLUSION] REAL PLAY (リアルプレイ 初回版) - FAQ and Discussion

I can enter hf just a minute ago, anyone try it?

Re: [ILLUSION] REAL PLAY (リアルプレイ 初回版) - FAQ and Discussion

Yes it's back up again

Does anyone how to make the girls go "ahegao" ???
I did it a couple of times, but I didn't get the method (for now, it's kinda random).

Does anyone else have audio issues with the policewoman storyline? She generally sounds softer than the rest and I have checked the audio levels. There is also this weird cracking noise constantly. Is it just me?

I have installed the game it works. I would like to install the mods. I checked out the WIKI page and I know that I need to change the Real play destination.png. My problem is when I do the install the install window appears it finishes then a window flashes and closes the next window does not give the choice to change the destination/ change the designation to RP.I am guessing that I am skipping past the window I need. I have tried a couple of times with no joy any thoughts?

Thanks

PS I am running windows 7 on a Asus I3 laptop. IF that makes a difference

Reactions: oilaolenm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.