[Illusion][AG3] Artifical Girl 3 FAQ and Discussion Thread

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
attachment.php

Here we can discuss all about this game, about problems, gameplay, etc.
Feel free to talk. :fulfilled:

To find girls, guys and clothes, go to the [AG3] Artifical Girl 3 Character and Clothing Upload Thread.
If you want mods, like a mappack, then you have to klick here: [AG3] Artifical Girl Mod Release Thread.
If you have any request for a new girl or a mod, than my your wish here: [AG3] Artificial Girl 3 Request Thread.

Attachments

• ag3.jpg
    ag3.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 35,907
Last edited:
thanks futaboy your AG3 mod always awesome since in hongfire. and I like your mod about this milky breast mod :)
I have a question is there any mod which have function to correct breast orientation and not crash when being use breast milky mod?like breast slider maybe? any idea?

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Hi. I use custom body shape through Illusion Morpher. But because of this, very few costumes are compatible. I'm trying to edit costumes (made by other people) that I downloaded to make them fit the custom body shape I use.

How can I create duplicates of the downloaded costumes without using the AG3 Make costume editor? OR How can I create a morphed duplicate version of the downloaded costumes while keeping the original as another separate wearable costume?
This is because sometimes, the .js3fmi files are not included in the downloads. Sometimes, if they are included, the custom textures and custom 3D models disappear when I open the costumes in AG3 Make.

Also, is there a way to add/remove a few clothing articles from the downloaded cotumes if they don't include the .js3fmi files?

Hey. I'll ask a stupid question. It's about mods. Specifically, about Futanari. The manual says that I have to put the files from the archive into a folder. "AA_PLAY." This folder should be in the folder Wizard? Or should I create it? Then, what to do? What and how to choose the menu?
Somebody help me, please. My guess is that the site has detailed instructions. But I can not find them. But not because I'm stupid. Just because I ничего не понимаю на этом сайте, пиздец что куда как английский сводит меня с ума куча информации как ее прочитать не знаю бля бля бля.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.