srwjg.jpg
qwr5w.jpg
dz9a5.jpg
bgx45.jpg
xszqcy.jpg
rqr2.jpg
hmftn.jpg

Personal Note :

I love this unique art-style and color style and im kinda hoping that this game is gonna get also the animation events.

As always any thoughts , Up points , Down points any other comments , ect. pls go right ahead.

Last edited:
[C:drive.] Chou Saiminjutsu Gakuen (Super Hypnosis School)

49 heroines! Brainwash and let loose with the heroines with powerful (lewd) stimulation!

A lascivious life filled with conspiracy through the hypnosis that surrounds Monmosu school?!
The protagonist, using hypnosis, stands up against the mysterious enemy that envisages a school life where love is prohibited!

With a successful confession, protagonist Shoubu Hikarigaoka lived the life of love he longed for with his girlfriend.
But one day, she suddenly dumped him.
The protagonist, knocked from the peak of happiness to the depths of despair.
On the flip side, he establishes connections with the deep dark side of the school.

The one who taught the despairing protagonist about using hypnosis to brainwash was hypnosis researcher Hinageshi.
It seems that one of Hinageshi's disciples betrayed him, and is building a kingdom for himself by controlling the school from the shadows.

In exchange for teaching about hypnosis and how to break from it, Hinageshi sets certain conditions.
They are, "Uncover the enemy's identity, and steal his ability to hypnotize!"
Wanting to get his girlfriend back, the protagonist readily agrees without much consideration.

The protagonist, after receiving the power to hypnotize (a hypnosis app), works to unravel the mystery behind the heroines' brainwashing and through hypnosis confronts whoever is trying to gain control of the school!

Do send me a Private/Visitor Message if you feel that the story can be translated better and I'll fix it immediately.

Last edited:
looks great but I really hate games with so much number of characters.
A big thanks to pichu for his awesome job.

Reactions: fguelffstan
I'm actually looking forward to this, rather fancy the character designs

Well, the variety and the art quality are really nice, can also be a downside (length-dependant)...

Leak of sex scenes with these beauties could be the problem. A waste de imagine and make 49 girls and fixe all the actions on only 7 of them.

Does anyone have a torrent of this that works? All the downloads/torrents I find have broken headers in their compressed file making it so I can not extract them.

If someone does have a working link pls hook me up. Thanks.

If you can't find it in this forum that probably means there's no good copy available yet... just be patient ;)

I kinda like the heart-shaped eyes that the girls have when they are hypnotised. C:drive should use them for their future "saimin" games; that's what makes them stand out from other similar games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.