8tazv34.jpg

Getchu : http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=856956
Official Site : http://www.a-kaguya.com/products_HP/ane_osa/index.html

Characters :

anwghkTepc.jpg

B0hIfgz.jpg

42n7KueD.jpg

Personal Note :

New Kaguya game coming end of the month for those who like the company and their games.

As always any thoughts , Up points , Down points any other comments , ect. pls go right ahead , don't be shy now.

A shame just 3 heroines though they look good.

I wish they made another game like https://vndb.org/v7886 with a brown heroine and part time job heroines.

HTP is my favorite AK along Bare&Bunny. Cant wait for B&B next game.

I'm a litle bit torn about Atelier-Kaguya right now. :/
On the one Hand Team Gassa Q finally hit the Nail for me with their last game, being one off the few Nukiges i completed myself without getting a save. ANd propably has the best Harem Route since Silicon Magic by Bishop.
Ceshire Cat got close with Yuri Killer and now i look at the cover of the new game and it is right off the bat in not a good position for me, because it evokes this NTR vibe and my moral standarts don't like that. :/

And Honky-Tonk Pumpkin being originally my favorite Nukige Dev off all time with both Rental games, Wagama Milk and Moretsu Nyan 2 Clinic. Then Meidokissa came around and that felt like the devs needed one really bad game after a streak of good games. What a Disaster that game was, i really couldn't like it. But this looks like it could be something. Is this 3 Heroines bad, maybe since most of the time you had 4 Heroines with ~20 Scenes and a Harem Route and in the games where you just had 3 (Moretsu) or 3 main ones and some on the side (Arubaito no Senpai) you never had that much scenes. But i still likes Moretsu and when the Trial comes around, hopefully this friday, we can get a clearer picture of it. :)

Last edited:
Well since the Trial is out i can only think of one thing: " Honky-Tonk Pumpkin, how could i have ever doubted you?"

It was really good. Some scenes are missing. One Girl didn't have a full H-Scene and the other one had a bit of a weird persepective. But the Rest was really great and i'm now looking forward to friday and hope we don't have to wait too long. :)

Well since the Trial is out i can only think of one thing: " Honky-Tonk Pumpkin, how could i have ever doubted you?"

It was really good. Some scenes are missing. One Girl didn't have a full H-Scene and the other one had a bit of a weird persepective. But the Rest was really great and i'm now looking forward to friday and hope we don't have to wait too long. :)

Meidokissa took like a month so maybe this one too, i was too late on the HTP bandwagon so im not sure how much it took the others to be uploaded.

Meidokissa took like a month so maybe this one too, i was too late on the HTP bandwagon so im not sure how much it took the others to be uploaded.

Well it switched a lot. Wagama Milk was around some days and Moretsu maybe 2 weeks. Meidokissa was really the longest if i remember.

Anyone know what the plot's about? I can get by mostly with machine translation but often I just get an idea instead of the whole picture.

Well it switched a lot. Wagama Milk was around some days and Moretsu maybe 2 weeks. Meidokissa was really the longest if i remember.

I see. Well i guess then we will have to go with Meidokissa as a reference because this is almost the same as Lune games were they usually get uploaded relatively fast vut their latest game took more than a month to be uploaded.

Well that didn't even take a week. XD
Now i will spend some days seeding this and the new tryset game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!