[Request][Yuri][金瞳少女 (nipi)][C94,C97] うたかたにとける, かげ戯れる

jackbw0890

Trusted Member
Jan 29, 2017
Yuri Alert!: Those uncomfortable with yuri content, beware. Although nothing explicit apart from kisses can be seen in the preview images.

Title: うたかたにとける
Circle: 金瞳少女 (作品数:5)
Author: nipi
Link: https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=387044
resize_image.php?image=212001163990.jpg

Title: かげ戯れる
Circle: 金瞳少女 (作品数:5)
Author: nipi
Link: https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=594961&adult_view=1
resize_image.php?image=212001238657.jpg

Such a shame it's Melonbooks exclusive. First of all, it seems it's physical only, and unlike Fanza, dlsite, booth..., melonbooks has this stupid phone number requirement that prevents me from signing up so I can't buy anyway. If anyone has experience buying from melon, I'd be immensely grateful if at the very least, they could tell me whether or not I can buy an ebook version. This is one of the most aesthetically drawn yuri doujin based on FGO I've come across so I really want access to it somehow, if possible.

Oh, and in case anyone wants to try looking for these elsewhere, save yourself the trouble. I rummaged through the aforementioned stores, they aren't available there :(

Never mind, I found out I can order it overseas via a 3rd party service called tenso. Just takes some patience & extra shipping charge. Unfortunately, the first book is out of stock right now TT

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha