[Ishida Akira & Touno Mamare] Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!'

Merfyn

Trusted Member
Contributor
Jun 11, 2011

Title : Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' / まおゆう魔王勇者「この我のものとなれ、勇者よ」「断る!」
Author : Ishida Akira (Art), Touno Mamare (Story)
Translation : extrascans.net
Categories : Action, Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen, Supernatural
Published : 05 / 2011 to ?
Resolution : 800 x 1200

*Note : Whenever there is a completed new translated Volume I will update this thread.

Summary:

After a long and treacherous journey, our Hero finally arrives at the Dark Lady’s castle only to find himself being asked for help. The Hero explains how the war that the demons have brought upon the humans have killed thousands and put more in misery. The queen of demons however argues that this war has made the human society band together as one and showed empirical evidence how it has increased population, increased production, boosted economy and improved society overall. Furthermore, she explains to the Hero that ending this war will result in a civil war that will produce more bloodshed than there ever was. The Hero, convinced that the only way to bring peace, relatively speaking, is to join forces with the Dark Lady, agrees to help with her plans!

Download​

If there are any broken links please post in this thread or pm me thx.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Tidus Thalack

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha