[Ikeda Akihisa] Rosario+Vampire

Merfyn

Trusted Member
Contributor
Jun 11, 2011

Title : Rosario+Vampire / ロザリオとバンパイア
Author : Ikeda Akihisa
Translation : Franky House, Zombie Scans, Kopite, MAB, Readable Scans and NCIS
Categories : Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Romance, School, Shounen, Vampire, Supernatural
Published : 06 / 2004 to 05 / 2007
Size : ~ 447 MB / 40 Chapters
Resolution : 753 x 1200

Summary​

Aono Tsukune is so hard up on luck, that he can't even get admitted into high school. His parents finally find him a school with no tests required for admittance, out in the middle of nowhere. He finds out the school is a youkai (monster) academy, Just as he is about to resign himself and get back on the bus home, he bumps into a beautiful girl. Turns out this beautiful girl, Akashiya Moka, is also a vampire who bites him right off the bat. They become friends and Tsukune is ready for a happy school life with her, until he finds out that if a human is found on the school grounds, he or she should be killed. Now Tsukune must conceal his identity from the rest of the monsters at school, while at the same time being a ready snack for Moka when ever the urge takes her. What effect will this have on Tsukune and will Moka be able to keep him out of harm's way?

Download​

Vol. 01 - 05: http://ul.to/oadhw9oj
Vol. 06 - 10: http://ul.to/0nbr226b

If there are any broken links please post in this thread or pm me thx.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.