Hiero

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2013
Mushishi.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 蟲師
Alternative Name: Mushi-shi, Mushi, Bug Master, Bugmaster, Trùng Sư, Господаря на буболечките, Мастер Муси, Мусиси, Мушиши, Мушіші, מושישי, กีฏจารย์กับอาถรรพ์แมลงพิสดาร, موشيشي, 虫师, 무시시, 충사
Aired: Oct 23, 2005 to Jun 19, 2006
Episodes: 26
Categories: Adventure, Daily Life, Detective, Fantasy, Mystery, Parasites, Seinen, Supernatural, Tragedy
Producer: Artland, Marvelous Entertainment

Group: tlacatlc6

SUMMARY

Mushi: the most basic forms of life in the world. They exist without any goals or purposes aside from simply being. They are beyond the shackles of the words "good" and "evil." Mushi can exist in countless forms and are capable of mimicking things from the natural world such as plants, diseases, and even phenomena like rainbows.

This is, however, just a vague definition of these entities that inhabit the vibrant world of Mushishi, as to even call them a form of life would be an oversimplification. Detailed information on Mushi is scarce because the majority of humans are unaware of their existence.

So what are Mushi and why do they exist? This is the question that a "Mushi-shi," Ginko, ponders constantly. Mushi-shi are those who research Mushi in hopes of understanding their place in the world’s hierarchy of life.

Ginko relentlessly chases rumors of occurrences that could be tied to Mushi, all for the sake of finding an answer.

It could, after all, lead to the meaning of life itself…

DOWNLOAD
Password (if required): Hiero

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Source: Bluray
Format : Matroska
File Size: 511.8 MiB
Duration: 23 min 39 s
Bitrate: 3 025 kb/s
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v7.0.0 ('Where We Going') 32bit built on Jun 9 2014 15:08:34
Format: AVC
Codec: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Encoded: x264 - core 138 r2358 9e941d1
Frame Rate: 24.246 FPS
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoding Settings: cabac=1 / ref=8 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=32 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=0 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=3 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=288 / keyint_min=28 / scenecut=50 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=50 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=18.0 / qcomp=0.70 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=25000 / vbv_bufsize=31250 / crf_max=0.0 / nal_hrd=none / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #1: (Japanese)

Format: AAC
Bitrate: 609 kb/s
Channels: 6 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 kHz
Bit Depth:

Last edited:
hi,
you wrote the season has 26 episodes, but there are only 24 in the link, as far as i know the season 1 of mushishi has 26...

hi,
you wrote the season has 26 episodes, but there are only 24 in the link, as far as i know the season 1 of mushishi has 26...

Ow thank you for noticing it, i previously repaired the dead links before so i might overlooked on 2 episodes. Its now fixed :samuraihero:..

weird, i only now got the notification you replied...
thank you for uploading this masterpiece of a series, its really hard to come by these days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks