[720p] [NWO] D-Frag! [BD][Dual Audio][Uncensored]

n1050153

Elite Member
Jan 28, 2011

SUMMARY​
The studio that brought you Assassination Classroom unleashes a madcap high school comedy with 100% more psychopaths!

Kazama is a wannabe delinquent on a mission to rule the school, but a run-in with the cray cray cuties of the Game Creation Club derails his plan for power. Instead of conquering Fujou Academy with his fists, Kazama is plunged into a hilariously-twisted world where pain is the name of the game. Ruled by the adorable underground boss Roka, the Game Creation Club is comprised of pretty psychopaths who enjoy snacking, setting things on fire, burying adversaries up to their necks, and tazing the **** out of anyone who stands in their way! As Roka vies for ultimate control of the school club scene, Kazama scrambles to maintain his sanity and survive the whacked out games these girls play.There’s no escaping the Game Creation Club!

Alternative title: D-Fragments, ディーふらぐ! (Japanese)
Year: Jan 7, 2014 to Mar 25, 2014
Genre: Game, Comedy, School, Seinen
Content Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
Episodes: 12 + OVA

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps [V: h264 high L3.1, yuv420p, 1280x720 [default]]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo [A: English [eng] (aac he-aac, 48000 Hz, stereo) [default]]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo [A: Japanese [jpn] (aac he-aac, 48000 Hz, stereo)]
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha [S: Signs & Songs (Vivid/FFF) [eng] (ass) [default]]
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha [S: Vivid (FFF) [eng] (ass)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: No subtitles]

Reactions: moszter

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?