Feb 17, 2013
Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Season-2.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 進撃の巨人 Season2
Alternative Name: Attack on Titan Season 2
Aired: Apr 1, 2017 to Jun 17, 2017
Episodes: 12
Categories: Action, Military, Mystery, Super Power, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen
Producer: Production I.G, Dentsu, Mainichi Broadcasting System, Pony Canyon, Kodansha, Techno Sound, Pony Canyon Enterprise

Group:

SUMMARY

For centuries, humanity has been hunted by giant, mysterious predators known as the Titans. Three mighty walls—Wall Maria, Rose, and Sheena—provided peace and protection for humanity for over a hundred years. That peace, however, was shattered when the Colossus Titan and Armored Titan appeared and destroyed the outermost wall, Wall Maria. Forced to retreat behind Wall Rose, humanity waited with bated breath for the Titans to reappear and destroy their safe haven once more.

In Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2, Eren Yeager and others of the 104th Training Corps have just begun to become full members of the Survey Corps. As they ready themselves to face the Titans once again, their preparations are interrupted by the invasion of Wall Rose—but all is not as it seems as more mysteries are unraveled. As the Survey Corps races to save the wall, they uncover more about the invading Titans and the dark secrets of their own members.

DOWNLOAD
Password (if required): Hiero

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Source: Bluray
Format : Matroska
File Size: 891.6 MiB
Duration: 24 min 10 s
Bitrate: 5 158 kb/s
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v38.0.0 ('The Silent Type') 64-bit
Format: AVC
Codec: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Encoded: x264 - core 148 r2744 b97ae06
Frame Rate: 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 10 bits
Encoding Settings: cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:1:-1 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=3 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=16.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=81 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #: (Japanese)

Format: AAC
Bitrate: 311 kb/s
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 kHz
Bit Depth:

Last edited:
Thank you very much. Apparently Shingeki_no_Kyojin_Season_2_-_05_-_DmonHiro_-_Historia.part1.rar is missing. Could you please double check and upload it. Appreciated.

Thank you very much. Apparently Shingeki_no_Kyojin_Season_2_-_05_-_DmonHiro_-_Historia.part1.rar is missing. Could you please double check and upload it. Appreciated.

Ops my bad :spiraldown:.. Added new set of Episode 5 :breakin: disregard the old part 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.