[720p] [DmonHiro] Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... [Bluray]

Hiero

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2013
Otome-Game-no-Hametsu-Flag-shika-Nai-Akuyaku-Reijou-ni-Tensei-shiteshimatta.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 乙女ゲームの破滅フラグしかない悪役令嬢に転生してしまった
Alternative Name: My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!, Hamefura, I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags…, Destruction Flag Otome
Aired: Apr 5, 2020 to Jun 21, 2020
Episodes: 12
Categories: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Fantasy, School
Producer: Mainichi Broadcasting System, Asmik Ace, King Records, Ichijinsha, Nichion

Group: DmonHiro

SUMMARY

Most people would prefer being the protagonist of a world full of adventure, be it in a game or in another world. But, unfortunately, a certain girl is not so lucky. Regaining the memories of her past life, she realizes that she was reborn in the world of Fortune Lover—one of the games she used to play.

Unfortunately, the character she was reincarnated into—Katarina Claes—is the game's main antagonist, who faces utter doom in every ending. Using her extensive knowledge of the game, she takes it upon herself to escape from the chains of this accursed destiny.

However, this will not be an easy feat, especially since she needs to be cautious as to not set off death flags that may speed up the impending doom she is trying to avoid. Even so, to make a change that will affect the lives of everyone around her, she strives—not as the heroine—but as the villainess.

DOWNLOAD
Password (if required): Hiero

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Source: Bluray
Format : Matroska
File Size: 374.1 MiB
Duration: 24 min 51 s
Bitrate: 2 103 kb/s
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v50.0.0 ('Awakenings') 64-bit
Format: AVC
Codec: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Encoded: x264 - core 157 r2969 d4099dd
Frame Rate: 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 10 bits
Encoding Settings: cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:1:-1 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=6 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=16.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #: (Japanese)

Format: AAC
Bitrate: 320 kb/s
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 kHz
Bit Depth:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!