The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Happy New Year to all of Anime-Sharing Members ! ^_^

*Minna-sama, Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu~*

01/01/2012

2i70e2w.jpg

Um...This is my first year I am celebrating New Year at Anime-Sharing. Old Year is over, New Year is coming...

Old year is just like yesterday, it is all over, we can not roll it back. Next year is like tomorrow, we can not wait for it because it is not come yet. This year is like today, most important, let live for it !

As people say "Sadness will be gone, happiness will come". Like the girl in the picture, took off old kimono and wearing new one ^^

In this New Year, I wishes you guys will have good health, long live and keep it up your good works, especial who are in Staff Team Members. Also, have a happy life with your families/friends ^^

PS 1: My thankful to your supports, and hope you guys will continue to do so ! :P

PS 2: Nice id for first picture, 820, since I love number "10" ! :D

PS 3: In Chinese Zodiac, 2012 is year of Dragon, it is also my year ! *kuku*

Just found and want to sharing you guys a funny picture :)

2j1vaj7.jpg

Best regards,

girlcelly/Nemu-chan

Last edited:
[01.01-17:38] <@K0u> the new year thread is still on the torrents section w
[01.01-18:12] <@K0u> cherries
[01.01-18:20] <&Ignis-> shush you
[01.01-18:20] <&Ignis-> stalker
[01.01-18:21] <&Ignis-> and I thought checkied moved it ~_~ let it be there then

What are those guys doing when I'm gone for the day? :P

Anyway, a happy new year to all users, visitors, and staff members on AS - may we have an even better one! ^^

Happy new year folks.
We have a great year ahead of us, unless the world ends ( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

明けましておめでとうございます!

Happy New Year Everyone!! Since this will be the last year till the end of the world, make the most of it!!

Happy New Year, everyone <3

(I must've said that over 9000 times by now)

Happy New Yearsss~ Oh wells :/ At least the world wont end till around the end of this year xD

Seems second started it with shades of blue and my friend with a nightmare :/

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HOPE WE HAVE FUN THIS YEAR TOO~!!
Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/