HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINODE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
I know im not the one who does this but nanshi1 is offline so ill fill in for him

ANYWAY this is to a dear friend and a comrade in mafia games, HINODE!!! so i would like you all to celerbate with me on his birthday. :D

Cake:
30nixqa.png

Presents:
1zfsvi8.jpg

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION], [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION], [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION], [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION], [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION], [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION], [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION], [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION], [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION], [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION], [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION], [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]

and anyone else i didnt metion are also free to join in

Last edited:
lol...another b-dayxD....

happy birthday hinode:scrollbday:

happy birthday my loli brother. we have not known each other long, but i can already tell that you will........eh i don't feel like following that train of thought..... what ever, happy birthday my fellow loli fan!!

Happy birthday Hinode! I hope you have a great time whenever you celebrate. =]

Happy Birthday Hinode~ Wish you all the best~

/me launches rockets and fireworks

let's start the party!

Thank you, everyone :bigeyes:

Happy birthday Hinode! I hope you have a great time whenever you celebrate. =]

Yeah, I hope so too ^^

happy birthday my loli brother. we have not known each other long, but i can already tell that you will........eh i don't feel like following that train of thought..... what ever, happy birthday my fellow loli fan!!

What was that about then!? :raging:

:happywhistle:
Thank you, everyone :bigeyes:

Yeah, I hope so too ^^

What was that about then!? :raging:

Congratz Hinode ! Hope things work out on your birthday and also every other day you got left, ...I mean will have. :D (yes that did sound a bit weird, but it was wonderfully meant ^^)

b-but i'm not evil! :sowwy:
Only Infamous (っ⌒‿⌒)っ

Congratz Hinode ! Hope things work out on your birthday and also every other day you got left, ...I mean will have. :D

Only Infamous (っ⌒‿⌒)っ

Thanks ^^ Yeah, I'll make things work out if it doesn't :3

Lmao, "only" infamous xD That explains everything about him xD

Thanks ^^ Yeah, I'll make things work out if it doesn't :3

Lmao, "only" infamous xD That explains everything about him xD

Thats the spirit ! I remember my day not long ago in may, it didn't work out perfectly(I was gonna stream a movie, but it wasn't that good, and then the stream stopped working in the middle olz), but I just keep keep celebrating for as many days as I want until it do, may you do the same, I always though 24 hours is too little anyway.

Yeah doesn't it ( ゚◡◡゚)

wha? what does that mean?! :wtf:

Oh, just that your infamous ...I guess. I haven't checked the definition online yet. :evillaugh:....

Another Happy Birthday Hinode ^^

/me uses a glomp Hinode can't dodge!

Thats the spirit pal ! I remember my day not long ago in may, it didn't work out perfectly, but I just keep keep celebrating for as many days as I want until it do, may you do the same, I always though 24 hours is too little.

Yeah, I agree. Just keep celebrating until everything goes well! :runhappy: A birthday deserves to be perfect!

happy peppy b-day, teddy bear. :goodtea:

I'm a fluffy teddy bear who likes to cuddle with Lolis :fullblush:

Happy Birthday Hinode, hope you have a good one ^^

Thank you, Ignis ^^ Yeah, I also hope that it will be good ^^

Another Happy Birthday Hinode ^^

/me uses a glomp Hinode can't dodge!

Thanks once again :3 Pff, I could've dodged it if I put more effort into it :<

Happy birthday loli H :)

I hope you have a good one.
Ignored by the loli <_<
Ignored twice by a loli, who knew loli's could be so cruel <_<

I forgot about you :P /me acts innocent *
Thanks, Selvie, I hope that as well ^^ I'm not so happy about that my entire family will come to celebrate me though D: Don't like to be in the center of something irl :/ But it'll probably be a nice day anyways ^^

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Hinode, I am sorry for the late post but hell with it I still wish you a happy birthday and a long and happy life
I hope you had alot of presents on that day, sorry :sowwy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.