Happy Birthday Franki and Sammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monjster

Part Of The Problem
Elite Member
Sep 25, 2012
Firstly, Sammy's birthday was yesterday and he decided not to tell anyone but I got a clue from underground (read Franki). So with this delay I am gonna make him a bday thread too (or atleast try, if I don't get in trouble that is lol).

Now, Franki and Sammy, Happy Birthday and all the best in the years that are to come.

Well, congrats to you as well then, [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; :P

But what if its a giant cake like in K on's ending? ;p

Lol yeah there is a lotttt xD

Yesterday is the crappiest birthday in my life, but you people make it less trying. Thank you!

By the way I prefer bishoujo to congratulating messages. ^o^

P.S. happy birthday, [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION];!

Reactions: Monjster
Triple bdays:

1) Happy birth day Samy: Have still very lot bdays in your life, and make you 100k-th p....
2) Happy birth day Frank: Well what can I to the king troll of ASF say? Hmm... Make in your life more so good...
3) Happy birth day Monj: Make your life so nice more how you since at your last 18 year made have...

Well to all 3: Have you still lot fun in your special day with you all friends/family-members around, should more happy days before your still young life have and make in your life perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3