Status
Not open for further replies.

Velenora

Sometimes Here
Elite Member
Jan 17, 2016
Cross_Over_full_1693582.jpg

MV7XVZ.png
Happy birthday, [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION];!
MV7XVZ.png

I hope you're having the most wonderful birthday ever, partner, because an amazing and lovely person like you deserves a fantastic day and so much more! Also, hope you're getting spoilt, spoilt and spooooooooilt with love and happiness today~ :rr_hug: P.S Random bishie also says happy birthday ;)

I tried to find a Sakamoto birthday image, but I couldn't ;-; But have no fear, Sakamoto still wishes you the greatest birthday ever!
sakamoto-desu-ga-ed-full-nakushita-hibi-ni-sayonara-mp3-sakamoto-wallpaper.jpg

Sakamoto_desu_ga_02_7.jpg

29ac4f1c6cd243280a7930f31b881a1b.jpg

M3_H1ble.png

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=124464]Pino![/MENTION]; [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION]; [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=125617]Gamerguy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=124464]Pino![/MENTION]; [MENTION=38039]Umbra Mortis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=119894]Carla19[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121206]itslionette[/MENTION]; [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; [MENTION=109088]Tee[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Happy sweet birthday again my lovely beautiful imouto <3 You're a wonderful person and an amazing friend, thank you for always supporting me whenever the matters is, I trust you more than anything, we kept our secrets we kept our promises we made our memories, and hopefully we will make more good memories! If you werent here I cant imagine what I'd do without you, thank you for being my friend and sister, always love you and wish you the best of the best happiness❤

Yours truly~

1st: :objection:Who the heck has my task in the B'day section stolen!?!?!?

2nd: Lol, jk...xD Well, happy B'day Dawn, I wish an enjoyable and nice time with your beloved ones and friends in your special day today, enjoy the sweet cakes and gifts what you're deserve! And I wish also an healthy and successfully future ahead you still!:goodtea:

3rd: My personal gift for you it's coming still...

Reactions: dawnotaku
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; thank you sweetie~ This thread means a lot to me(didn't think of getting one), and I'm happy to get all these wishes from my lovely friends! Thank you bishie, I love you XD

Just a bit sad when sakamoto anime ended :deadsad: It's bishies paradise~!:miku_prance:

Happy Birthday [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; I wish you happines forever!

Thank you DA, your wishes mean a lot to me! :)

Happy birthday imoutoooo~ /me hugs and twirls you around and around~ :rr_hug:

Samy onii~ thank you, love you :rr_hug: /me kisses cheek :miku_kiss:

/me is spinning~:lapi_love:
Happy Birthday dawn-chan!
:korokke_bday:
I brought meat buns.

Thanks dear shin <3 Meat buns :runhappy:

/me hugs :nekopara_hug:

Happy birthday Dawn. :cheering: :runhappy:

Thank you very much, FinalPyre-san. :runhappy:

Happy sweet birthday again my lovely beautiful imouto <3 You're a wonderful person and an amazing friend, thank you for always supporting me whenever the matters is, I trust you more than anything, we kept our secrets we kept our promises we made our memories, and hopefully we will make more good memories! If you werent here I cant imagine what I'd do without you, thank you for being my friend and sister, always love you and wish you the best of the best happiness❤

Yours truly~

Dearie~! :runhappy: Nee-chan I love you the most! You're very special to me, thank you for existing in my heart, in my life! Though I feel trolled the whole day, my friends keep posting my ugly photos :boys2_facepalm:
Again, I love you and we'll continue to make more sweet memories till the end! :nekopara_hug:

Dearie~! :runhappy: Nee-chan I love you the most! You're very special to me, thank you for existing in my heart, in my life! Though I feel trolled the whole day, my friends keep posting my ugly photos :boys2_facepalm:
Again, I love you and we'll continue to make more sweet memories till the end! :nekopara_hug:

Vel-chan was faster than me :deadsad: But I sent the VM first nihahahaa :runhappy: < jealous nee-chan xD

Imouto you deserve better than this, I can't believe you didn't expected a thread for you, you mean a lot for us! Ugly photos?1 My imouto is the prettiest hmph! I love you the most too <3 And oh my god, I'm gonna faint if you say more lol just let me hug youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3 /me glomps imouto with fulllll power!
tumblr_nwuehmZLGT1ri5dwko1_500.gif

Happy birthday [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; ♥
/me hands marshmallows to dawn

大姐,生日快乐!:nekopara_omedetou:

谢谢你哦,小弟! :kurochan_thanks:

1st: :objection:Who the heck has my task in the B'day section stolen!?!?!?

2nd: Lol, jk...xD Well, happy B'day Dawn, I wish an enjoyable and nice time with your beloved ones and friends in your special day today, enjoy the sweet cakes and gifts what you're deserve! And I wish also an healthy and successfully future ahead you still!:goodtea:

3rd: My personal gift for you it's coming still...

hahahaha well then, nanashi has to be alert so that you get to post threads next time...XD

Thank you for the sweet wishes! I'll think I strive through anything with your encouraging words!

Had cheesecake for birthday :fulfilled:

happy birthday Dawn:flashbday:

Thanks (Terima kasih) nawi-san! :ninja:

Vel-chan was faster than me :deadsad: But I sent the VM first nihahahaa :runhappy: < jealous nee-chan xD

Imouto you deserve better than this, I can't believe you didn't expected a thread for you, you mean a lot for us! Ugly photos?1 My imouto is the prettiest hmph! I love you the most too <3 And oh my god, I'm gonna faint if you say more lol just let me hug youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3 /me glomps imouto with fulllll power!
tumblr_nwuehmZLGT1ri5dwko1_500.gif

It's okay my dear, since Vel-chan is having the quicker timezone than all of us :fulfilled: Awww thanks cutie for your lovely VM, it's my honor to have you being jealous :blushhappy:

hehehehehe since I'm still consider myself a newcomer :XD: Awwww LOVE YOU, nee-chan is the prettiest too!!!They're full of my weird expressions and all those...:wasclose:

Let's just faint together and cuddle tightly <3
latest

Happy Birthday! :akazukin_yahoo:

Thank you telos-san for the lovely wishes!

Happy birthday [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; ♥
/me hands marshmallows to dawn

Pompom~ :runhappy: /me glomps :nekopara_hug:

Thank you for the wishes and the marshmallows!

Happy Birthday [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]!
giphy.gif

May your birthday be filled with wonderful and loving memories.
And may you have many more wonderful birthday in the future too.

Happy Birthday [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]!
giphy.gif

May your birthday be filled with wonderful and loving memories.
And may you have many more wonderful birthday in the future too.

Thank you Jezz-senpai! You're always here for me :nekopara_hug:
A lovely and delish cake~ :rr_hands:

Reactions: Jezebel
Happy birthday my deer dawn. =\ /me gives dawn the most expensive present money can buy from Frank Mart

hahahaha well then, nanashi has to be alert so that you get to post threads next time...XD

Thank you for the sweet wishes! I'll think I strive through anything with your encouraging words!

Had cheesecake for birthday :fulfilled:

Then you should be very good prepared for the show of your life...:evillaugh:

Ah, lol... I happy that you're happy, well enjoy it further your day - Oops - You're already in tomorrow, but matter...:goodtea:

And really? I hope that a piece for the ASF family saved have of the cake...xD

Happpyyy Birthday Dawn-chan~!! :runhappy:

Hope you have/had a wonderful day and wish you all the best for the future ^^
:nekopara_hug:

Happy Birthday, Dawn! :D Hehe, it was my birthday yesterday. ;)

1st: :objection:Who the heck has my task in the B'day section stolen!?!?!?.

Mwhahaha, it is I! The evil one who stole the birthday task! :miku_mwahaha: xD

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; thank you sweetie~ This thread means a lot to me(didn't think of getting one), and I'm happy to get all these wishes from my lovely friends! Thank you bishie, I love you XD

Just a bit sad when sakamoto anime ended :deadsad: It's bishies paradise~!:miku_prance:

That's okay, Dawn-chan :nekopara_hug: And just like K-chan said, we all adore you so very much, so there's no way you wouldn't have gotten a birthday thread <3 :runhappy: Random bishie: I love you too!

Another wish for partner: Let there be a second season of Sakamoto desu ga? ヽ(*´▽`*)ノ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread