Happy B'day Arylin (and to other, where their day already had in Feb.)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012

FIkancollerestowonfes.jpg

Well, before I still with my speech starting will, I just wanna this say...

I've you, I did said that you're the next on my list Ary, there doesn't gave a escape route, like in your tons of VNs.
..:evillaugh:

Well really, let's start with the speech... Arylin, the VN hunter of ASF, and the king of all tsun's, and the "scenery writer" of ASF - I wish for you an enjoyable day with your beloved ones in your special day (Well, at him is it already the 27th...), because you did it earned that: You was and are still nowadays very helpful toward, where at some technically or otherwise in trouble standed have. And you're always nice remained to all here, where then...:goodtea:

[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Brandish[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; @TsubameGaeshi; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=117272]DLeck6211[/MENTION]; [MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; @Creng; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1]Tessu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]; [MENTION=11]girlcelly[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7711]hitozumarabu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=51730]Anaxagoras[/MENTION]; [MENTION=51260]CrimSoukyuu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7148]kureko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28746]KuroiHana[/MENTION]; [MENTION=50892]Shini-tan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=51770]Traxis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28462]Yarukinasu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7]Zero2DS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION];.

/me gives shoujo manga collection to [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; as gifts~:3

Happy birthday~!

I didn't have the privilege to talk to you, [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; , but I hope you spend a great birthday with all your loved ones ~

And a really really happy birthday ~

8VLYgF.png

i know we don't talk that much.
happy birthday regardless.
I hope you get to eat tonnes of yummy cake.

(Original thread text, thanks for the image!)

Thanks! It took 5 years to finally get a birthday thread here, but it was worth it. :fulfilled: Sorry for getting to the thread late, but I was largely sitting at home playing and then having a large bowl of kaarage and ebi soup ramen (with a hot plate of buttered corn and cold green tea to round things up) at a Japanese restaurant for dinner. Now that it's past midnight, it's officially the 28th so it's truly my birthdate now (I hope you didn't think it was on the 27th). :XD:

/me gives shoujo manga collection to [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; as gifts~:3 Happy birthday~!

Oooh! I wonder what you'd recommend? I'm going through Hibi Chouchou right now (stopped at 40 since I missed downloading 40-41), and porting my manga list from Manga Phoenix to Manga Zone as the former is no longer running their update server. While doing that, I've started Stray Love Hearts, which has a drawing style that reminds me of Barajou no Kiss (particularly the male 'harem', not so much the protagonist). I can already predict the possible hero of the story though. :runhappy:

I didn't have the privilege to talk to you, [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; , but I hope you spend a great birthday with all your loved ones ~

And a really really happy birthday ~

Thanks! I actually celebrated it jointly with my sister back at my hometown on the 12th (hers is 28th of January) since we're both unable to be home on the relevant dates. She said a small cake was enough, but I insisted on something a bit bigger, lol. Now I'm just sitting here alone. :casserole:

i know we don't talk that much.
happy birthday regardless.
I hope you get to eat tonnes of yummy cake.

I was thinking of a cake for myself, but then that'd be too much cake, lol. Maybe a slice later?

Happy Birthday Arylin! All the best with upcoming year 2016!

Thanks! I hope to move forward with my current chambering work successfully, and certainly could use some well-wishes. :XD:

Aaaarryyyy~! :runhappy:

Happy Birthday~! <3

:hi: Missed you quite a lot since you and the others rarely turn up for a short spell on the Spam forums anymore. Now I just need Neko and a few others. Hope you'll still be around even for a bit in the future. Thanks!

:happybday: Happy Birthday Arylin :happybday:

Thanks as well, and you're indeed another old spammer I've glad to see around.

Happy Birthday! [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION];

:chuuni_salute: I figured I'd better break up the 'thanks' with a sticker, lol.

:korokke_bday:
Happy Birthday! Have a croquette!

Thanks for one, though I'm more of a baguette fan these days. Got two last evening, and it was pure joy nibbling on one. :fulfilled: Always get them if I find them every weekend, though sometimes I find them all sold out. :deadsad:

Happy birthday Arylin :thumbup:

Another old spammer, and my joy is now tripled (or should I say quadrupled, or even more, by now?). :cheering:

Last edited:
Happy birthday ary, keep up the spamming man:flashbday:

Wish I was more frequent, but time's really a bit scarce now that I'm no longer a college student lying sprawled in front of my PC every day, lol. The forums also move quite slowly compared to the past as well. Anyway, thanks!

Birthday arylin. /me gives some tentacle rape VNs

Tentacles are fine, though I'm more of a corruption of magical girls/supernatural investigator/ninja/princess/etc fan (their POV). :evillaugh:

[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; happy birthday~

Let's go to mamak stall, on my treat :gambler:

If you're in the Melaka area, sure. Though honestly, I can't stand anywhere without air conditioning, lol. :laughpanda:

Anyway, thanks to all of you for posting here! It's incidentally the first time I've had to use multi-quote this extensively to reply to everyone (and it somehow reloaded before I got to nawi). :happywhistle: Funnily enough, if this was a real life thing I'd probably not know how to reply; I'm fine with saying happy birthday, just not with accepting it. I get a little awkward during those times, especially in front of my cake and everyone singing. :lol:

And here, the cake I had a few weeks back (attachment 9999, wow):

12695870_10205856315510383_1648094356_n.jpg

If nanashi pops out and makes one thread for you guys, I'll be sure to return the favor. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Thanks! It took 5 years to finally get a birthday thread here, but it was worth it. :fulfilled: Sorry for getting to the thread late, but I was largely sitting at home playing and then having a large bowl of kaarage and ebi soup ramen (with a hot plate of buttered corn and cold green tea to round things up) at a Japanese restaurant for dinner. Now that it's past midnight, it's officially the 28th so it's truly my birthdate now (I hope you didn't think it was on the 27th). :XD:

Lol, not to thanking, you did it earned that...xD - And yeah, sorry that I for you in the past 5 years (actually I'm with my first account here since spring 2011...xD) not the 5th B'day-thread made could, but just this one now... But it counts now, that you finally your own get have as an gift and as compensation (for the previously 4 years) from me... Though, I'm happy for you that you it liked/enjoyed have, this makes me proud and happy at same time..^_^!

And, ah I see that you your day fully enjoyed have, and usefully spend have. - Let's hope for further such days in the future!

...WOW!!! Then I did with the days fast skipped...!!!:surprised: :wasclose: This calls itself maybe impatience...xD
If nanashi pops out and makes one thread for you guys, I'll be sure to return the favor. :thumbup:
Oh lol, please Ary... This was nothing...:fullblush:

Edit: The attachment of you is invalid.

Tried fixing, should be working now. :happywhistle: If it still isn't, then I'm going to post to Photobucket and link.

Happy Birthday, Arylin!
Hope things are fine with you over there; don't know your status since you went quiet a few months back, and I've not yet checked the Otome Section to see if you're still active there.

Happy Febirthday!

Thanks! I noticed your conveyor belt sushi sig has gotten lost though. The loop was perfect. :thumbup:

Happy birthday Arylin~ May you be blessed with many tsunderes in the future xD

I certainly expect to do so. :evillaugh:

Reactions: Jezebel
Thanks! I noticed your conveyor belt sushi sig has gotten lost though. The loop was perfect. :thumbup:

Yeah it must have died or something. I'm pretty sure that was imgur -- maybe they delete things that are old and don't see much traffic?

Either I'll upload it again some time, or I'll make a new silly thing to stick in there.

Edit: I just checked and it is still there. It would seem like the problem is on ASF's end... Apparently "imgur[.]com" is a "censored word". Has ASF had trouble with imgur or something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.