蝶の毒 華の鎖 公式ビジュアルファンブック ~LE SANG DIT~ (Chou no doku Hana no kusari visual fanbook))

Amiru

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2012
■タイトル 『蝶の毒 華の鎖 公式ビジュアルファンブック ~LE SANG DIT~』
■発売日 2011年12月7日
■ 価格 2,730円(本体2,600円) A4判
■ 発売元・編集 ヘッドルーム 発売:宙出版

choudoku_book_hyousi.jpg

Amazon

http://aromarie.com/product/chou/chou_book.htm

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=726106

posu_3.jpg
posu_1.jpg

Last edited:
Were you able to find this? I'd really like this too :)

As expected, it's on otomedream. Too bad I can't log into my OD account anymore. :( I had quite a few zeny, would have bought it for you guys.

As expected, it's on otomedream. Too bad I can't log into my OD account anymore. :( I had quite a few zeny, would have bought it for you guys.

It's on otomedream? What happened to your account? Aww perhaps someone who still has access to OD could upload it for us? Regardless, thank you for your thoughtfulness =)

Is the other fanbook for the FD on otomedream too? Can't find that one either anywhere on the net :P

Last edited:
It's on otomedream? What happened to your account? Aww perhaps someone who still has access to OD could upload it for us? Regardless, thank you for your thoughtfulness =)

Is the other fanbook for the FD on otomedream too? Can't find that one either anywhere on the net :P

I dunno, just couldn't log in one day. Keeps giving me an error. Can't even reset my password. I guess they deleted my account for whatever reason.

Also, no one's scanned the FD's fanbook AFAIK, but some people on weibo have scanned a couple of pages of it, I think. There might some scans on Tumblr, too.

I dunno, just couldn't log in one day. Keeps giving me an error. Can't even reset my password. I guess they deleted my account for whatever reason.

Also, no one's scanned the FD's fanbook AFAIK, but some people on weibo have scanned a couple of pages of it, I think. There might some scans on Tumblr, too.

Wow, that sucks :S Yeah I saw a couple of pages here and there, but not too much :/ There are so many artbooks for the more popular games like amnesia and diabolik lovers online, but this series is rather scarce on the net. Oh well, thank you anyways!

can i post too?
i dunno i was registered there, and i couldn't post (or maybe i could but i dun understand chinese -_-; )

This is the RAR file containing 2 pictures. Not scan of total pages of the Artbook.

But the cover image of the Artbook.

In a sense, very beautiful Artbook.

Image-fille-de-Nomiya.rar (34.3MB)

1] Chou-no-Doku-cover-pr-03.jpg 4200x8884 (24.95MB)
2] Chou-no-Doku-cover-pr-03-1800h.jpg 1800x3808 (7.8MB)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o2j9jt4bbul36lw/Image-fille-de-Nomiya.rar

pass: lis-fille

Sample image (resized)
1200 x 2539 (544 KB, middle quality)

_ mrd

Last edited:
I know this is a very old thread but in case anyone has this could you share? <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha