Admin
Oct 16, 2010
X-Men.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: エックスメン
Categories: Action, Super Power
Producer: Madhouse Studios

SUMMARY
The X-Men are reunited following the death of a teammate, and are summoned by Charles Xavier to Japan following the abduction of Hisako Ichiki (Armor). There, they confront the U-Men, a lunatic cult that steals and transplants mutant organs to further strengthen their own army, and the battle for justice is on.

MY FIRST IMPRESSION:
They steadily improved the franchise. From the unwatchable boring Ironman, over the action packed Wolverine, to this. While the first episode is sparse on aforementioned action it does set up the characters and world well. My guess is that they'll include more story than in Wolverine, and a tad less action. As for know I'm not sure whether this will be good or boring, but episode two should bring further insights.

Reminds me of: Wolverine​

Seems to be less accessible for people like me that haven't read the comics, but also a lot darker and more serious than Wolverine was. Going to look forward how it will turn out. ^^

Hmm, skip wolverine, then again I like X-Men among all other superheroes. Might leave it for marathon in 3 days (after it ends) depends on other anime schedule.

Lol, i mean marathon X-Men after it ends :P.

no marvel for me. didnt like this 3 part thing in the first place

I have a few thoughts on this "series". I've been a old time reader of the comics, I don't read the comics post 1996. The animation by MadHouse is incredible...so detailed, it's worth watching. I call it one of the better series done by Marvel, but I may be a bit biast in my view.

It's only about 12 or so episodes long, it's not really about the comics either. More like a "Japan friendly" atmosphere, that the X-Men are in Japan and deal with the Hellfire Club to a point. The dub was done well, in my say as well. The only problem was that the series ended too soon, we could have had a lot more....but I think Marvel just wanted a quick mini series and that's it.

Now....why did this series get made again?

I was in the thinking that after the last "x-men", that they were done....I never saw an animated series coming out...

Hmm...I may watch the first couple of episodes just to see if it's in any relation to the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?