What of ''shoujo'' is interesting?

Mаru

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2013
I have wachted Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
What is there some similar?
:(:rolleyes::(

Last edited:
i don't know about similar titles but, these shoujos titles below are pretty good

Boku no hatsukoi o kimi ni sasagu

Yamato Nadeshiko shichihenge

Aishiteruze baby

Ouran highschool host club

edit: crap ! this was the anime section, those were manga:disbelief:

Ouran highschool host club has an anime

you could try these anime as well, but i can't guarantee that you'd like them,I didn't finish them after all, and some are quite old :hotspring:

special a

fruit baskets

vampire knights

lovely complex ( this one is awesome)

Reactions: Mаru
edit: crap ! this was the anime section, those were manga:disbelief:

Ouran highschool host club has an anime

you could try these anime as well, but i can't guarantee that you'd like them,I didn't finish them after all, and some are quite old :hotspring:

special a

fruit baskets

vampire knights

lovely complex ( this one is awesome)
Yep
That why i wrote have wachted
And Ouran too
Very nice, just too much time for background characters
In Maid-sama it's have too, but not so
I like Maid-sama because of strong and shyness Misaki, Usui. I don't like this (click this) characters or like main hero from Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Anyway thank, I''ll try to wacht your list

Last edited:
You might check out Kotoura-san, He Is My Master, and Mamotte! Lollipop (Save Me Lollipop)

I don't like this (click this) characters or like main hero from Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Anyway thank, I''ll try to wacht your list
Tsukihime and Shakugan no Shana were targeted for male demography, they are shounen.

You might check out Kotoura-san, He Is My Master, and Mamotte! Lollipop (Save Me Lollipop)
Kotoura and He is My Master too, are shounen.

For a rather recent shoujo anime, why don't you watch:
Kimi no Todoke
Suki-tte ii na yo
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (Real popular with guy because the female MC really, kuudere cute)

Reactions: Leggy
Kotoura and He is My Master too, are shounen.

Ahhh, I misunderstood the meaning of "shoujo." Thanks for clearing that up.

In that case, the ongoing series, Zettai Bouei Leviathan, is pretty good.

Ahhh, I misunderstood the meaning of "shoujo." Thanks for clearing that up.

In that case, the ongoing series, Zettai Bouei Leviathan, is pretty good.

Lot of show are actually not-gender specified although they can lean to other side a little bit. The perverse joke and the bit fan-service in both series are common element in a shounen media. Nevertheless the series can still both be enjoyed by boys and girls.

I have only watch the first episode of Zettai Bouei Leviathan, but I believe it was also designated for male audiance and it can also be enjoyed by female as well. A blatant example of a shounen media enjoyed by female, even more than it's targeted audience is Bleach by Tite Kubo.

[MENTION=14547]Bay K.W. Arde[/MENTION]; I've been watching Leviathan, it seems to be female orientated, although, not being female, I can't always tell. ;)

By that same token, I enjoy Pretty Cure, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Sailor Moon, though they are technically marketed for female viewers.

[MENTION=14547]Bay K.W. Arde[/MENTION]; I've been watching Leviathan, it seems to be female orientated, although, not being female, I can't always tell. ;)

I believe those magical girl shows's main targets are the guys ...:hapjudge:
and maybe 10yrs old girls:emjudge:
people seems to believe that girls are into this:hapgirl:
MyLittlePony_splash_2048x1536_EN.jpg
well, think again:surprised:

@BAY.K.W.Arde
it's actually Kimi ni todoke
not "no"
but yes, that one is a great anime as well:cheerleader:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.