What happened to coalgirls?

Fincher

titular
Elite Member
Jan 29, 2011
Well there is nothing to find after the 2nd of July 2011 from them and their website just links to nyaatorrents.

Any clue what happened to zem?

Last edited:
Dorama between Daiz and Kristen as far as I know.

From their site:

1. Kanamemo is approved as A+ on nyaa. Underwater A+ removed.
  2. bakabt thread is made on uploading Kanamemo. Daiz gets involved in the discussion disapproving it.
  3. Kanamemo delisted as A+. Underwater A+ remains removed.
  4. Nichijou thread updated to state “Anybody else notice how my Kanamemo torrent was listed as A+ on nyaa until Daiz got involved in the bakabt thread.”
  5. Nichijou thread edited to say “Anybody else notice how my Kanamemo torrent was listed as A+ on nyaa until – oh wait. Kanamemo was delisted due to color issues that were also preset on Underwater’s which was also delisted.” A check of the logs state that I made this change, which I most certainly did not.
  6. Edit was reverted and a 3rd statement “I love how my random rantings are getting censored by non-staff members” added.
  7. A second edit (listed as me – it wasn’t) adds a parentheses after “Anybody else notice how my Kanamemo torrent was listed as A+ on nyaa until Daiz got involved in the bakabt thread.” again explaining the reasoning.
  8. A second reversion with a 4th statement “If you want to respond to my rantings reply in the comments, God Damn it.” was added.
  9. coalgirls site now redirects to nyaa main page. In addition, I am banned from #nyaatorrents. I still have access to the nyaa account and am hoping to keep it since I did not break any rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?