What anime have you just finished ? How was it ?

xX-AmV_BeAtS-Xx

Aug 5, 2012
Hey guys. I'm making my first thread here and as the title says I want you to share your animes that you finished recently and share how it was in our opinion. Was it awesome 5/5 ? Was it an ok show or was it a total waste of time. Post and share your thoughts.

I will start us off. I just finished AnoHana yesterday and I have to say it is a very nice show. It got me hooked in the very first 5 minutes or so. It has a very touching storyline that brings your heart for the ride as a friend of mine said. I recommend it to anyone that likes drama/romance side of things. The ending was so great too. Almost cried :(

Now it's your turn :P

Umm its Fairy Tail, well I didn't finished it I watched it till episode 133.

It was good at first, I felt like I was watching DBZ,Naruto & other anime characters, especially Gajeal who looked a lot like Pain from Naruto.
The main character Natsu was all talk, he wasn't that much........well sorry 2 say but he wasn't good, always getting beat up, and Dragon Slayer, God Slayer What's next Monkey Slayer..............

But that's what I think, and what do I know, hope nobody minds.

EternalSolitude2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.