kore wa

Elite Member
Elite Member
Apr 8, 2011
Hi!
i just registered to this site becouse i always come back here to watch anime related things :) ok to the question.
I happened to complete the sekirei 2 season, and soon i came here to ask the question; When does the third season come?

No news from Seven Arcs(animation producer). Besides, manga is not progressing smoothly too. Cant see a 3rd season any time soon, low budget and fanship anime with too many powerful seiyuu, resulted in some distaste.

I am looking forward to a possible s3 to, though it seems really far and impossible.

Ok, thanks for your reply!
i really hope it would go on to 3rd season.
Well now i know something about the things going on with the production of the series, i would've propably found this question somewhere with an answer already, but as lazy as i am i asked here :)

no probs, i tried. haha.
thats as much as i know. its unlikely again, given how many years it took after s1 ended then s2 was announced.
2 cours of 13 episodes doesnt bore good to me.

Given they don't have much material to use and 1 chapter of manga is released 2 weeks, it will take quite some time for a season 3.

Yeah it's definitely gonna be a while...
I heard of a possibility of a filler arc to let the manga get farther ahead,
but that assumes they still have a large enough fan base to fund it.

My guess is that it will be a very long time before new anime that's not filler is released.

Well, hope there still a chance they'll release an OVA 1st in the near future b4 the 3rd season finally gets a green light.

None, what so ever..... I read the manga, so if there news about it.... It be color pages with big font announcing a 3rd season gonna be starting.....

Season 1 came out in July 2008 and season 2 came out in July 2010.

Speculation was that season 3 would be out in July 2012, but no announcements have been made.

BTW, thanks [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION] for suggesting I search before posting a new thread! :)

Last edited:
The last Manga release was not too long ago... So a another should be coming soon

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Sekirei Season 3

I watched the 1st season of Sekirei today and I have to say that I really like it. Also I'll start the 2nd season tomorrow.

On the web I read rumors about a 3rd season and about the ending of the 2nd one, which should have make it clear that there will be a 3rd season. Also I read somewhere that the 1st episode of the 3rd season will air in March 2013 ... then in another forum I read that there are no real announcements so far (this was everything said a few months ago, nothing new since then).

Now to my question: Will there be a 3rd season? If yes, are there any information about it so far?

Thx in advance for answering my questions :)

PS: You can also write how you liked Sekirei (both seasons) :)

Re: Sekirei Season 3

hmm...sekirei...

hmm...so far...i read from funimation the third season is on the way but...no recent updates tho'=/...

maybe they're waiting for the manga to finish first?....

Reactions: pumasrevenge

I would like to see the source of that third season if possible, where did you see that my fellow imouto?

hmm....i read it from anime newsnetwork discussion

Ok, maybe we read the same thing then. I mean, I read so many comments about it but there was nothing really helpful, and since the last comments were at least two months old I thought there are new information :)

Btw, do you know which chapter is the last one that is covered by the anime? Maybe I'll read the manga after I watched the 2nd season then.

And thx again :)

PS: Somehow I have a bad feeling about the ending ... but who knows, I hope that I'm wrong :D

hmm...it's different event in the manga but...

if you talking about uzume's death, it's chapter 107

but i guess you should start from chap 70...cause there are events that not

included in the anime....

Ok, thx :)

And haha, somehow the spoiler function here doesn't work in the email notifications ... but like I said in the "PS" in my last post :D

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] Do you know when chapter 143 will be available in English? :) I found it in Japanese already, but not in English -_-

hmm...unfortunately...i don't know either>_>,,,,,chapter 142 english is updated on 4th march right?

i guess in one or two weeks from now?.....they don't have a regular time date.....

chap 144 raw will come out on 5th april i guess

I don't have the manga... So the Sekirei 3 is a long waiting sequel so they will do then the 3rd season?

hmm...unfortunately...i don't know either>_>,,,,,chapter 142 english is updated on 4th march right?

i guess in one or two weeks from now?.....they don't have a regular time date.....

chap 144 raw will come out on 5th april i guess
Hm, do you mean there are no release dates for the japanese or for the english version? I mean, I already thought that the english translation is released somehow "randomly", since the gap between the releases is different every time. Or do you mean the japanese one is also just "randomly" released? If not, how's the schedule? One chapter every two weeks? :)

I don't have the manga... So the Sekirei 3 is a long waiting sequel so they will do then the 3rd season?
Haha, I think we even have to wait a few months until the manga is finished -_- So good luck, if they make the anime when the manga is finished, I think we have to wait until 2014.

Haha, I think we even have to wait a few months until the manga is finished -_- So good luck, if they make the anime when the manga is finished, I think we have to wait until 2014.

Though so... anyway i will still waiting without losing hopes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.