Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3 - What do you think?

_Ria_

Jun 9, 2015
I'm a huge fan of Sailor Moon since childhood, but for me Crystal adaptation was very disappointing, so I stopped watching it after first season.

But, judging by opening, ending and trailer, the third season looks so much improved and promising, that I've decided to give Crystal a second chance.

Personally I'm in love with the ending (Michiru is my queen <333), and I can't wait to see how Toei will adapt Haruka - Michiru relationship.

And what do you think about it?

My God, finally they go back to their root and not use CGI! This is definitely more promising than the remake (which I kind of enjoy, even though I was disappointed to a certain extent). I'm looking forward to this :3

Reactions: lconklejean
Just saw the first episode. Great artwork and animation

We'll see if it follows the general format of the first two arcs.

Animation and artwork have really improved.
The girls looks more like teenagers now + they have more personality than in first two arcs.
I was really excited, when I watched it!

I hope, since SMC airs on Japanese TV now, Toei will make a more quality show, than first two arcs.

The first two seasons of Sailor Moon Crystal where excellent and so was the artist work which I liked the eng dub version sounds great.The first episode of the 3rd season of Sailor Moon Crystal looks good.

After 4 episodes, the series is doing fine!

IMO, better than CG Moon Crystal. ;)

Just finished Sailor Moon Crystal 34 Infinity 7 Transformation Super Sailor Moon.

Excellent episode! To all appearances, we are seeing a faithful adaptation of the manga, which is darker and more forceful than the original SM anime (which I loved, also.)

The last five episodes promise to be big!
[MENTION=26371]R.E.I.[/MENTION]; As to SM OPs, yes, that one is very good. Of course, Moonlight Densetsu is classic.

My favorite SM OP is the live action, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (yes, my siggy comes from there. ;) ) The series diverges VERY widely from the manga, but is a good watch anyway.

Just finished Sailor Moon Crystal 34 Infinity 7 Transformation Super Sailor Moon.

Excellent episode! To all appearances, we are seeing a faithful adaptation of the manga, which is darker and more forceful than the original SM anime (which I loved, also.)

The last five episodes promise to be big!

[MENTION=26371]R.E.I.[/MENTION]; As to SM OPs, yes, that one is very good. Of course, Moonlight Densetsu is classic.

My favorite SM OP is the live action, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (yes, my siggy comes from there. ;) ) The series diverges VERY widely from the manga, but is a good watch anyway.

oh yeah, i love dorama op too, also love how the maded corrupted Mercury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks