One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Oda Nobuna no yabou

oda-nobuna-no-yabou.jpg

Info:
corocoro
MyAnimeList

Somehow, the Japanese did not have enough of Oda Nobun(a)ga: The Last Year Sengoku Otome: Momoiro paradox, in that year, she even comes twice: One is in the Sengoku Collection, and the other is currently Nobuna Oda no Yabou ...
A rebellious and there to tsundere heroine, a hero to Sengoku fanatics and a few cute chibi girl wariors etc....

For me, this anime one of the best animes in the summer (where I had to wait a long time) is. The imagery has been balanced, the story is equally funny and serious extent. The characters are worked out fine, no structural weakness, light-filled rooms are also well done, no striking still images, as well as the voices and the music are finely selected: Rocking elements and paired with traditional Japanese music are excellently done.

Conclusion: Overall it is a very well-made anime that you can recommand well.
088.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: efudgewayne
Truth be told that its a shame that there is no sequel (yet) . . . i read on other forums and all that people are saying that there will be no sequel of it since it was a one shot anime to raise the sales of the light novel of it.
In my opinion it's kinda stupid to leave a anime like that since we (whoever saw the serie) knowwhat we saw at the very very end of the last episode . . . then again its also been 2 years now that the serie aired im still haveing hopes tho since it was sutch a awesome anime

Truth be told that its a shame that there is no sequel (yet) . . . i read on other forums and all that people are saying that there will be no sequel of it since it was a one shot anime to raise the sales of the light novel of it.
In my opinion it's kinda stupid to leave a anime like that since we (whoever saw the serie) knowwhat we saw at the very very end of the last episode . . . then again its also been 2 years now that the serie aired im still haveing hopes tho since it was sutch a awesome anime

1st: WOW!!! Finally a reply after 2 years after I did made this topic...!!!:runhappy:

2nd: Well, really - you've right that until now no 2nd season of ONnY gives, and it's indeed a shame - because the end was really promissing, that the second season of ONnY at least in 1 year later so a announcement would give for a 2nd season - BUT no. We've unhappily still for this wait...:deadsad:

3rd: But ONnY came, how HS DxD from (what this already the 3rd TV-season has) FujimiShobo - Where I then still the hope have for the second season...:goodtea:

3rd: But ONnY came, how HS DxD from (what this already the 3rd TV-season has) FujimiShobo - Where I then still the hope have for the second season...:goodtea:

Well techn. if we don't have a 2nd season of this afther 4 years then i guess its a definitely no and sadly need to give up on this anime to get a second season , out of exp. (out of my exp. so dont shoot me if it had to happen sooner or so or another development or anything) if a anime doesn't get a new season or anything afther max 4 years then its never gonna happen . . . for a example look at highschool of the dead . . . but anyways yea we still have maybe 1-2 years of hoping but i dout it since on their main site theres nothing besides that the released a blue-ray box of the anime for the rest nothing at all , so all we can do is indeed wait and see.

In the anime that makes Oda Nobunaga and the Sengoku Period a motif, I like it most. Fujimi might be able to expect 2nd season more than GA. I'm waiting for 2nd season, too.
de aruka! :atago:

In the anime that makes Oda Nobunaga and the Sengoku Period a motif, I like it most. Fujimi might be able to expect 2nd season more than GA. I'm waiting for 2nd season, too.
de aruka! :atago:

Well, once did at a other forum (But dunno more which was) seen, that they an petition started have: that they for an possible 2nd season votes collected have, but unhappily is until now very rare with the voting-collecting happened...:dead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?