Need opinions on anime that is similar to Danmchi (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?)

Unknown 7

Mar 6, 2019
So I watched this anime and I consider it #1 out of all the anime series's I've watched so far. So if possible an expert advice is what I seek ^-^. I need an anime very similar to this one if possible. I've tried to look up one's that are similar but only sword art online was the closest I guess. So anyone has any ideas to suggest please send them in! Thanks a lot.

"tower of druaga sword & shield of uruk" is close i think.. there the characters also climbs a tower, mc is kinda lame at start but can be dependable too at times..
the op theme is good too.. "overlord" is yet another isekai title but it's great really (mc is badass)... "ragnarok the animation" old title but still pretty good(based on a game) "log horizon" another isekai good too (kuro shiroe!!).. try ".hack roots" weakish mc starts wanting power too(and he gets it, but....).. "tales of abyss" another title from a game, play the game then watch or vice-versa if your wondering if you need to watch/play the other tales series the answer is no so you can go ahead and watch it(song is great too that's a bonus).. "slime" a running title if you haven't watch it yet watch it now season 1 is almost over(hoping for a sequel)... "konosuba" great anime too and is funny as hell...

zero to hero, comedy, adventure, rpg, game, action, magic, isekai are some the tags/elements those titles have in common(i think)

Thank you so much! I was going to watch overlord but I am not a fan of skeletons so... basically I do not like watching unhumanly characters. I'll give it a shot since you recommended it tho because I only watched the first episode. Again I'll make sure to watch all of them! Have a wonderful day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.