looking for sci-fi anime

wolf00

Sep 9, 2013
Hi
I search for good sci-fi anime or manga based on terminator's,robocop's or star trek's films universe, if something like that exist... thank you for any reply here

You suddenly managed to make it very specific in the latter half of that sentence. There is a chance something like that may exist, but I think you would have much more luck looking at American comics, or you could easily find some fanfiction online, I'm assuming.

gis sac series,this is nice excample what i search.[i like anime featuring cyborg inside]

i search something to watch now from ongoing anime [maybe look at some new in near future]

Have you considered the following:
  • Steins;Gate
  • Guilty Crown
  • Psycho-Pass
  • UN-GO
  • To Aru Majustu no Index
  • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
  • Mul Love Alternative: Total Eclipse
  • Sword Art Online
  • Infinite Stratos
  • Koukaku no Regios
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Mai-Otome
  • Mai-Hime

This is a list of Animation that had Sci-Fi elements involved. This is from the most relevant to the main genre of Sci-Fi to least amount of elements where Sci-Fi was involved throughout the animation.

But in regarding to the Marvel Comic universe and Star Trek component. Your next best bet is to actually buy Star Wars: Clone Wars animation that is a large series that involves the Star Wars Universe Timeline period between the Second and Third Movie. Consider it if I were you. Rarely there's an animation is not mixed with those elements you asked for specifically from those movies except a few that I don't think I can recall easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?
kyou159357 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you re-up this mexashare? Thank you.
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
VALENTINE PINK died also
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
HoneyComing re:coming part 9 died all links, can you reupload it please