Looking for good comedy,romance anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_stigma

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2011
Hey all, I just finished Kaichou Wa Maid-sama and I'm watching a few animes but I want a good comedy anime with some romance in it. I have seen a good number of them so I would just like your favorites and maybe a few that you think people would not have seen

ikaros said:
Hey i jsut read your post on the animes you prefer. My brother was looking at the post too and is really similar to his liking. Well some interest me too ><
Possible to give me a list of those :D much appreciated

I'm not sure if I can get all of it but:

Eroge-based anime:

Da Capo II ***MUST NOT MISS*** (harem)
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka ***MUST NOT MISS***
To Heart 2 (somewhat ok but not that good) (total harem)
To Heart OVAs (3) To Heart 2 ad (2), To Heart 2 adplus (2), To Heart 2 Adnext (2) ***MUST NOT MISS** (yes, the OVA is well done, but you must see the original to understand all character personality to see the good of the OVAs) (total harem)
H2O - Footprints in the Sand
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity-
Princess Lover (total harem)
Yosuga no Sora (awesome) (arc plot)
Hoshizora e kakaru hashi (ok) (total harem)
Fortune Aterial (troll ending, but the middle is ok)

Regular anime (manga-based or general):
Goshujin-sama Ninomiya-kun ***MUST NOT MISS*** (total harem)
INFINITE STRATOS ***MUST NOT MISS*** (total harem)
Asu no Yoichi (4/5)
Myself;Yourself (4/5)
Baka to Test to Shokanju (5/5) ***SHOULD NOT MISS***
Omamori Himari (5/5) ***SHOULD NOT MISS*** (total harem)
The world god only knows 1&2 ***SHOULD NOT MISS***
Ladies versus Butlers (4/5) ***SHOULD NOT MISS*** (harem)
Amagami SS (3/5)
Rosario + Vampire (4/5) (total harem)
B Gata H Kei (3/5)
Kimikiss Pure Rouge (3/5)

I must have missed some stuff but whatever, this list does not include on-going anime.

**Green is comedy btw

Thanks ive seen most of those but I will try da capo and tayutama those are the only 2 I havent seen yet

Try Kimikiss Pure Rouge, Tokimeki Memorial, Amagami SS (not as comedic but great romance in my opinion).

If you have no problems with shoujo ai then also check Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto (this one I found quite humorous).

These are a few anime you might enjoy. I've seen them all and, can honestly say, I would gladly watch any of them all over again. :

Seto no Hanayome
Sora no Otoshimono
Infinite Stratos
Inukami
The Mightiest Disciple Kenichi
Nyan Koi
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

For the love of god people, you really should check when the thread was made.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha