I can't remember the name of this anime

Abbysmall

Trusted Member
Apr 19, 2012
So, i was trying to remember this weird anime i watched some time ago, it was about a dude that had a demon arm (or something demon like) used a sword and had blue e red on his attire, the anime was really RPG like, he went finding party member, though i only remember a monk girl, if i am not mistaken (what i might be, cause alcohol screws up your brains, so watch out kids) it had a strong comedy vein, and a 8 bits style ending.
Please if you know the name HELP ME, this is worse than having half a music playing in your head, even though you don’t know the name or the rest of the music!

helping or not thank you in advance

its not S Cry ed, i am trying to find time to watch, a lot of people rocemmended it to me, but it isnt S Cry Ed
(i think the protagonist had blonde hair and his demon arm was red)

HS DxD can't be, because the main character, Issei has brown hair - It can only Devil may cry be...:goodtea:~>

Is there a DMC anime where nero( is that his name?) is the MC? Since dantr does not have a devil arm

Hmm... [MENTION=25932]ClaudioFGX[/MENTION];! Can you not maybe a picture about the searched anime post? Because it would maybe a bit easier be...:goodtea:~>

i tried looking for pictures of it and coudnt find, it isnt DxD or DMC (watched both), i will try to draw the face of the protagonist (im not really that good at drawing but its better than nothing) and i will post here later.

nah, it wasnt tears of tiara (BTW i stopped watching after episode 2 is it any good? is tears at leats worth the time?) so, here is what i think he looked like, spike hair (pale blonde) hair, bandana-like-thing making a shadow in his eyes, and the blue and red in the image were the colors in his attire, also the monk girl had orange clothes (not the Fruit, the color) with something black in it...
wicr.jpg

Could it be Princess Mononoke or D. Gray-man? Or maybe InuYasha?

none of the above.
if my memory aint failing me, this anime was so boring that i stopped watching after 4 episodes...(it might be because i didnt had knowledge to get the references...)

none of the above.
if my memory aint failing me, this anime was so boring that i stopped watching after 4 episodes...(it might be because i didnt had knowledge to get the references...)
And the main character had really a demon arm, and a blonde hair...? - Because I can me on a anime series remember, where he a crow-demon on his arm had, and in battle phase to a blade transform can - And the name of anime was Jing: King of Bandits...:goodtea:~>

he might not have a demon arm, but i remember there wa something about a demon and it was really important in the series, never heard of Jing king of bandits (though by what i saw in google it isnt it),also not shaman king or saiyuki... i even looked some old backup dvds... i think it was a anime of 2004~2007 tops
EDIT: oh and i am sure that the ending was like a rpg game, the little characters (as if in a game) were walking somewhere it might have had a 8 bits melody

Last edited:
I got it boy, and your very welcome it's Arad Senki: Slap Up Party. The animation of dungeon fighters online.

P.S. Your drawing really helped, and the information about the demon sword/orange monk girl.

@torrentz THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS IT! THANKS DUDE! it was driving me crazy! i was beginning to think i imagined the whole thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/