Hugtto PreCure!

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
The 15th season of the Pretty Cure franchise, Hugtto PreCure begins this coming Sunday!

One thing that has me excited, is that it is directed by Junichi Sato, who directed the first two seasons of the original Sailor Moon, directed Princess Tutu, and co-directed Ojamajo Doremi, as well as several other fine projects!

Check it out, I expect a quality show! :)

13-year old Hana Nono, a girl who aspires to be an older sister is beginning her Middle School year when she hastily cut her bangs in a hurry. During her time trying to get to school, she encountered a strange baby named Hug-tan and a Hamster-like fairy named Harryham Harry who had appeared out of the sky. But amidst the encounter, Hana learned from them that they were pursued by the Gloomy Tomorrow Company, who wants Hug-tan's Mirai Crystal with one of its subordinates out to catch them. Hana's desire to protect Hug-tan awakened her inner potential as her own Mirai Crystal appears, which transforms her into the Pretty Cure of High Spirits, Cure Yell. Together with Saaya and Homare, they form the Hugtto PreCure team in hope to protect people's future from the Gloomy Tomorrow Company.

Can't wait! :alice_glitter:

A little over halfway through the series (27 of approximately 50 episodes) and the story is progressing nicely!

The characters are well developed, clever and cute. The villains have presented some interesting surprises, a couple I didn't expect. The art and animation is quality. The music is PreCure appropriate.

My only quibble is the similarities to Fresh Pretty Cure (6th season) like the weapons and the spy arc. To be fair, though, only a diehard Pretty Cure fan would notice. ;)

Junichi Sato has done a good job with Hugtto PreCure, so far. Looking forward to the second half. :)

Episode 49, the finale was an anticlimax. The series saw the final battle with the big boss in episode 48. But since the series dealt with the future, we had to see a glimpse of rhings to come.

Hugtto PreCure was a good series. The art and animation was fine, the story was interesting. Junichi Sato did a very nice job!

Overall, Hugtto PreCure is a good watch. :thumbup:

Next week starts the 16th series in the Pretty Cure franchise, Star Twinkle Pretty Cure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?