Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Kou
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second Class25000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Re: Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

Better be positive once in a while.

Spoiler: episode 11 
    Ibuki made her move as expected, and the outcome was pretty much as expected as well. She seemed to pick up the hint it wouldn't fly pretty fast, so props to her for dropping the ball quickly and not making it any more awkward than it needed to be for either of them.

I would say Kazuma deserves a nod of appreciation as well for being a good deal more attentive than most male leads out there, manning up and giving a proper response instead of leaving the issue kinda-sorta hanging. At least the guy seems to know what (or who, as the case might be) he wants and doesn't give mixed signals to the others involved when the situations creep up. A decent guy indeed.

As for Ui, I would say it is getting kinda boring hearing the obviously false onii-chan excuse time and time again. Having Ui stumble upon the excuse once (when assaulted by Madoka on the beach) was fine, but having her stick to it a dozen times over makes for a pretty monotone character trait, especially since it can hardly be called an exciting excuse. Watching Ui is like watching paint dry! One more epi, hoping for a zombie end though.

Disturbing thought of the episode - so Ayumu only needs to tell girls he wants to draw them in order to have them stripping ? (Like i said, he is the real main character)
    Ignore This Signature

兄と妹はずっと一緒

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveYour first GroupTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Spoiler: final impressions 
    3 words.

~~~~~~~~~~~GENERIC AND BORING~~~~~~~~~~

now i see why the game had so high sales in japan and horror response from the vn community back then. only things that get the show moving are the girls. end of discussion.

Kou
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second Class25000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran

The reason for the high sales was because it keeps getting delayed! So the pre-orders keeps increasing and much more longer period for ppl to preorder it LOL.
    Ignore This Signature

兄と妹はずっと一緒

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 866 Posts
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

This show shall become my most favorite~ (if the final epsiode don't fuck me up)

Well, it would have been epic if Ayumu is out of the scene and be replaced with cute imouto instead~

I only post what I bought. My uploads are for those who share the same taste but could not easily import them. If you can buy the game, please do it to support the company.
    Bugs report belong to the Site Support, not my inbox.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveYour first GroupTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

feng is troll

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 866 Posts
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

Spoiler: Finale 
    A bit odds... The protagonist just suddenly have his feeling for Ui from no where... There's no pre-development but I'll take it as "censored", the kiss at the end got censored from the TV version too. FUCK! But since it has a proper ending, it earns a general 4/5

I only post what I bought. My uploads are for those who share the same taste but could not easily import them. If you can buy the game, please do it to support the company.
    Bugs report belong to the Site Support, not my inbox.

Kou
    Thanks
    Achievements:

Spoiler: episode 12 
    That confession is soooooo cheesy. Ayumu has the best end, 3 MILFS! He is going to become a woman killer when he grows up, even Ui stripped for him just for him to draw LooL.

If we put aside the random encounter with kiss at the beginning and some hanging around in the first episodes, nothing that was shown gave away particular hints of a building relationship. It just had to be Ui, that's all of the motivations I've got.

So, a really poor execution. Truth to be told, it's not that Kazuma's interactions with the other girls were much better, except two. With Madoka there was a very poor mixture of shared feelings, emotions, memories and interests. Koyori has been the heroine for 1 episode/1 episode and a half, thus mining her believability as a contender. Tsumugi, who's Tsumugi in Kazuma's eyes other than a smart and mature senpai?
    Things went better with Hina, towards whom our protagonist has at least shown some understanding, and white knight attitude. Although in my opinion the best choice for him would have been Ibuki, better chemistry, relevant interactions, mutual understanding, similar characters (both on the active/adventurous side, but also both capable of being thoughtful and well mannered). In facts Ibuki seemed the most struck by the rejection; sure there was also Madoka, but I saw her more as resigned. Ibuki probably also knew she stood little chances towards Ui, but yet she tried because she believed in it, and this is perfectly consistent with her character.

Speaking of consistencies, the last episode lacked some. The whole Megami being replaced at the last moment was pretty lame to say the least, so they missed their chanced to give a proper closure to the series.

Spoiler: final impressions 
    Honestly, this is your 'Generic Harem'. Nothing special, nothing learned, nothing lost. Moeblob wins, Childhood friend loses, random girls who meets hero loses. No super powers, each girl gets 1-2 episode of content buildup and that's it. No infighting. No Yandere's armed with Knives.

Honestly, a SUPER generic Harem. Honestly, i watched this because of the source material was also quite bad and well the results were the same.

PS: The japanese also don't like the pairing they go with lol.
    Ignore This Signature

兄と妹はずっと一緒

moetaku who loves Hetalia magicalgirlj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

so far it's average. I am disapointed with CR's subs for this normmaly when they simulcast moe anime they usually leave the chrachter names alone, but in this one the names have to be westernised

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information