Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Its romanised 'Aria the Scarlet Ammo', but I will call it Hidan no Aria anyway.

hidan+no+aria.jpg

The story takes place in Tokyo Butei High School, a special school where armed detectives — "Butei" — are trained to use weapons. Kinji Tooyama is a second-year-student who has a special ability, but he keeps it a secret to maintain an ordinary, peaceful life. However, when he gets caught in a bombing on the way to school, he encounters H. Aria Kanzaki, the most powerful S-Rank Butei student in Assault Studies.

Seiyuu cast: Junji Majima, Rie Kugimiya, Kaori Ishihara, Kenji Nojima, Mariya Ise, Mikako Takahashi, Takayuki Kandou, Takuya Eguchi, Mai Nakahara

Original Creator: Chugaku Akatmatsu
Director:Takashi Watanabe
Animation Producer: J.C. Staff
Air-time: TBS Thursday 25:00 (Formerly Infinite Stratos timeslot)

Opening Song: Scarlet ballet - May'n
Ending song: Camellia no Hitomi - Aiko Nakano

Credits to ANN for info and myself for typing out? :P

Last edited:
Lol, was going to create later :P. Save me the time then~

Going to catch it live later Terumi?

BWAHAHA I knew i had to jack in front for this post. Been planning since morning till i got home.

Hmm, not sure eh. Maybe?

I guess this isn't too attractive with the main girl being DFC loli *cough*

chara designs aside, this should be a great show.

if plot and other characters cover for it, i am fine.
anyway, it wouldnt be kugimiya if she wasnt flat-chasted and tsun. not that i am big fan of kugimiya though.

Typical comedy romance series from JC staff (not that I don't enjoy them xDDD). As long as I don't hear urusaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii for a extended period of time, I am okay LOL.

i am ok too.
the hinyuu jokes should come in quite soon

Somehow this makes me think Index 2.5. :P
Anyway, surprised that Terumi started a thread with such a cover picture. :D

hehe, planned and executed before kou did. phew~
the show did draw some references to railgun and index, i think. o.0

Lol.
Yeah true. People will not help too, they will definitely draw similarities between her and Shana, and of course both are voiced by Rie. Haha

It is directed by SnS director!

it's in my must-watch list since it was highly recommended to me by shito~

i read the manga and what they've released so far. i think the story and characters itself would remind you of SnS even without the other similarities in voice actor, director or producer.

Same publisher as IS! Lol.
@pryce, ask us for shows! :P

I think you should read the manga first then you can decide if the anime may good or bad.

hey falcon, the series came out in novels first. theres no point reading the manga to me if theres a novel series, since that one is the original.

anycase, just wait for the anime

DFC + TWINTAIL + GUN + TSUNDERE + KUGIMIYA RIE= ARIA
Lol, lets start then.

Everything starts with our protaganist, Tohyama Kinji speeding down the road with a automaton after his life and a bomb devised on his bicycle. He was then subsequently saved by Aria after some slick gun-slinging action. He ate a DFC face first! Poor dude, or not maybe.

OP Here ->

Everything actually starts in the morning, when Kinji was fast asleep till he had a customer, his awesomely cute osananajimi Shirayuki. She kept flushing so much when Kinji talks to her. Definitely a beautiful woman madly in love with our 'hero' here. Why reject such a beautiful girl who wants to take care of you? I want that BENTO! ~Kin-chan~ was quite ringing in my head, Kinji stated he didnt want to called that way, but still didnt raise objections subsequently. To me, Shirayuki makes a perfect Yamato Nadeshiko, beautiful and sexy! (While that will be proven wrong shortly, but I still love her). Kuro wa nai darou? Kuro wa aru daiyo! EROI WA DAISUKI~

Turns out that this was actually the 1st day of their 2nd year school life, at the Butei Academy, which trains and produces Armed Detectives. Kinji was harbouring thoughts of transferring out of the school to lead a normal commoner lifestyle. If only he left for school with Shirayuki, he would have safely made it there. Damn it, I starting to wanna be Kinji. Shortly later, Kinji would miss the last bus to school, and had to subsequently bike there, and the trouble unfolded from then. There was a Butei-killer who targeted Butei only, but he was caught. So, the only possible threat as mentioned earlier by Shirayuki, was possibly a copycat, which turned out true later.

Saved by Aria as mentioned on top, they were blown into a nearby gym, where Aria lays on top on Kinji, which her top obviously uncovered. After his blood started to boil, he relaxes after finding out that Aria was a complete DFC, whose push-up bra had completely not much of an effect. She wakes up then, hammering him while shouting 'Hentai, hentai, hentai', mirroring a certain similar character Rie also voices with red hair and eyes in another show produced by the same company. In the midst of that, the automatons returned with his buddies. Hiding from a much round of bullets, Aria was trying to take them out, but in process shafting her DFC on Kinji's face. Kinji was obviously enjoying it, and then, his character snaps. He completely turned into a different character and hit on Aria, calling her 'Princess' and saying that he will protect her, drawing a very very cute face from Aria. He then later goes on to destroy the automatons with absolute ease.

Back at school, Kinji explains that the character change was a herediatery 'trait' passed down. It allows him to go into a GOD MODE (or so i say), protecting the girl in front of him and adapting a certain line of flirt and gentlemanly speech. Late for class, he finds out that Aria is a transfer student, and she demanded to sit next to him. His class had later created a ruckus that the 2 may be lovers, only be silented by a tsundere Aria who claimed that love is rubbish.

Back at home, Kinji finds a rude intrusion by Aria, who then later demanded that he be her slave.

Review: A very solid first episode. Characters have been nothing short but normal; a normal guy who just wants to lead a normal life, a DFC-twintail-tsundere-transfer student and a awesomely cute osananajimi who would just be your wife if you asked; but how the show actually strung them together as of now was a good start. Cast is also semi-strong, with Rie leading the charge under J.C. Staff production yet again. I dont really like the OP though, a first for May'n's long line of anime songs which I quite liked. But the song is ringing in my head. The whole Butei Academy mirrors To Aru in their Academy City. I really like armed detectives, really. I really liked how they made use of real-life guns and weapons and incorporated them into the show. Being a complete gun-idiot here even hours of Counter-Strike back then, I am really looking forward to seeing more of these. This show came as one of mt top billings and anticipated ones, and it certainly lived up to expectations in the first episode. I will be looking forward to new characters and development.

9.5/10 - Everyone should catch it first before you give any comments.

Oh ya, i may not do long posts like this that often anymore. Its real taxing on me and time.

Last edited:
Is it just me or JC staff is saving the budget for episode 1? (the arts look inconsistent, LOOK AT THE PREVIEW NICE CHINS!)

Hah, this reminds me of IS, take some popular elements from past animus and mix them up.

I have to say Kinji should be a pretty interesting male lead. A serious divide with his normal personality who doesn't want to get involved and his Hysteria Mode that will protect a girl with all he has. It's one heck of a cocky mode and just pissed Aria off more and more. I mean damn calling her an elementary school student certainly would get her upset. Of course fun to see a lead that can just dance around that kind of angry girl. The only downside is that his regular state just wants to transfer out and doesn't appreciate that mode kicking in.

I think the first episode was fairly good. That's definitely one of the most dangerous schools out there. Seems like there won't be a shortage of dangerous situations with a killer out there.

Shirayuki reminds me of San even with that little twist novel readers spoiled me on, San also has that particular twist! She also has a Katana! That hairstyle too! Claimed first!

Zannen dattana, KOU!
Omai wo osoi! Kanojo wa mo boku ga moratta!

No see claimed in your post xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Then again, she might turned out different and I doubt hidan has balls to go bloody massacre everyone including the male lead like what San did right? Then again, she already has
yandere traits
so i can hope right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.