Guilty Crown ending

NoirSuede

Nov 25, 2012
I'm planning to make a James Bond X Guilty Crown (well more of a mash up because i hate the plot and i only watched it because of inori), but i have some questions about the ending (the story is about Bond investigating on who planned the Apocalypse Virus after the UN got a report that the virus was man-made) :

1.Who's the new leader of Funeral Parlor after Gai died ?
2.Did the guys at GHQ evacuated before the building collapsed ?
3.What did Da'ath have to do with the virus ?

1. I think they disband.
2. Presumably, but as it was not shown you can use this as your plot point as much as you want.
3. Spreading the virus (Lost Christmas or something like that) as well as discovery of the King's power. (Shu, Gai and that white haired boy which name I don't bother to remember.)

There's a Guilty Crown VN, you ought to play that to know more about the verse itself.

1. I think they disband.
2. Presumably, but as it was not shown you can use this as your plot point as much as you want.
3. Spreading the virus (Lost Christmas or something like that) as well as discovery of the King's power. (Shu, Gai and that white haired boy which name I don't bother to remember.)

There's a Guilty Crown VN, you ought to play that to know more about the verse itself.
There's 2 problems about it :
1.I can't buy games
2.I hate playing VNs

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.