Grisaia no Kajitsu gets anime adaptation...

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012

(The image is linked to his/her web-page!)​

Well, how already the topic-title says: The VN will animated for the TV...

I've already before few years the original played, but how at adaptations from VNs to TV are sure some differences and cuts from the original... - I'm nevertheless interested, how the anime adaptation appear will. - let us then surprise, okay^^?

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];

Reactions: oilaolenm
I'm definitely watching this then. MajiKoi's anime adaptation convinced me to play the game so maybe this one will too.

Although I have yet to complete MajiKoi /guilt

*'tis announcement is from a year ago*
*totters away*

Wonder if they'll fit just the first title though,, or all 3

Wonder if they'll fit just the first title though,, or all 3

Exactly. And I hope they put some effort into it. I can't see the story fitting into 12/13 episodes.
Or they just go down one route like in some other Anime adaptations from VNs (Like Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi and Mashiro-iro Symphony to name but 2)

Also, it's my first time I actually played the VN BEFORE the anime adaptation. I wonder how that is :3

If the anime is going down on routes...
Not sure how it will work, since the 2nd series starts not from a route, but somewhere before you branch off
Same from the 3rd I believe

*'tis announcement is from a year ago*

Well, I was busy in the last (and I'll again be) time, where I then the newest news not catched have... But I've this from at moetron.com's twitter wall read...

I look forward to this anime, I also request that someone continue scanning the manga please. It wont get licensed, since only BL or otome game manga do

Really looking forward to this, it was one of the funniest Vn I've read, so I hope it will get a decent adaptation.
Still, I wonder how they are going to write some of the dialogs, since I remember the girls talk in a very crude way, and since there's a lot of sexual jokes. Guess we'll see how it turns out.
And I hope it won't be JC staff who will be in charge of the anime... Make it Shaft! Or Madhouse!

Really looking forward to this, it was one of the funniest Vn I've read, so I hope it will get a decent adaptation.
Still, I wonder how they are going to write some of the dialogs, since I remember the girls talk in a very crude way, and since there's a lot of sexual jokes. Guess we'll see how it turns out.
And I hope it won't be JC staff who will be in charge of the anime... Make it Shaft! Or Madhouse!

Actually that is a good idea. I've been loving Shaft's anime ever since I found out who they were and Madhouse has come up with titles that definitely don't disappoint so either of the two would be good

Well, how I from chart read/found out have, will the airing date...
...in summer 2014 be.
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

Reactions: uenchuceli

I would not mind JC Staff, they did an epic job on the Little Busters anime. I just hope whoever does this anime will do a good job on it, most bishoujo game anime are either average or terrible

I would not mind JC Staff, they did an epic job on the Little Busters anime. I just hope whoever does this anime will do a good job on it, most bishoujo game anime are either average or terrible

Well, to be honest: I'd rather from Studio Deen or P.A. Works have, because they're make an better quality in visually view meant - And they've more experience with VN-adaptions... - But for me counts also the story part: This should of course so originally how possible to his original made will.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[hl-red]+++UPDATE NEWS+++UPDATE NEWS+++UPDATE NEWS+++UPDATE NEWS+++UPDATE NEWS+++UPDATE NEWS+++[/hl-red]

The airing date of GnK has switched - It is not more at summer season, but at fall season putted.
photo-copy-6a.jpg
Source: yaraon.blog
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

Last edited:
That means it'll be with Log Horizon S2 right? :runhappy:

Well, until now doesn't exist an official chart/list of Fall season - What I seen have is at the latest end Aug. still changeable...

Well, we'll it see...:goodtea:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[hl-red]+++UPDATE NEWS+++UPDATE NEWS+++UPDATE NEWS+++UPDATE NEWS+++UPDATE NEWS+++UPDATE NEWS+++[/hl-red]
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

Last edited:
I just honestly hope they don't screw up the stories.
I'll be damned if it has 13 or less episodes. This needs 20+ episodes.

Also..SACHI <3

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

For the studio, I believe it will be produce by 8bit. Not very familiar with this studio, so anyone can give your opinion on this?

sadly... im being pessimist... this grisaia probably will fail like others ero VN that get adaptation... especially when they take times to produce it...

the first time grisaia was going to anime was around 2012? no? spring 2013??
just like majikoi that was firstly announced to be make anime in 2010... turns out to be dissapointing...
but on the contrary... walkure romanze which was only takes 8 month production since it's first announced, have a better result.

dunno about this one, unlike walkure which has many flaws in the story that can be replaced with another scenarios... grisaia doesn't have much to tells since it's too detail and hardly left any flaws in the stories, which will make a new story are hard to make for adaptation.

For the studio, I believe it will be produce by 8bit. Not very familiar with this studio, so anyone can give your opinion on this?

8bit are good... they're the one behind the making of walkure, tokyo raven, aquarion evol, and especially macross F movies...

Please do not take a pessimistic view, Animaksiat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Bit_%28studio%29

The anime that 8-Bit produced has both good works and bad works. The were tolerable works though Walkure Romanze and Yama no Susume that Yuusuke Yamamoto had directed were low budgets. Tensho who would direct GRISAIA did good work with Kiniro Mosaic. There are a lot of unknown elements because the combination of 8-Bit and Tensho is the first time.
(Tensho = Motoki Tanaka)
As for this work, the series composition might be important. It is unknown whether to fit Hideyuki Kurata's unique technique.

Reactions: efudgewayne
Hmm, I actually enjoyed MajiKoi as an anime. As an adaptation of the game it didn't really deliver but I felt it was alright (and hilarious enough) as a standalone anime.

It seems that 8bit has produced many anime that I like. I shall look forward to Grisaia then.

Reactions: efudgewayne
I can't wait for my Michiruuuuu ~:gokiko_muuu:
That aside, since it's a visual novel adaptation, I won't be expecting anything breathtaking.
But I'd love to see Michiru animated <3
Fck I'm so obsessed with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?