First anime you finished watching

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
My first anime which i completely finshed watching was ouran highschool host club and also 1 out of 3 which got me into anime in the first place, the other 2 were claymore which i finished next and vampire knight

first anime i finished was Fullmetal Alchemist. i've watched inuyasha and bleach before that, but inuyasha wasn't complete, and bleach is ongoing even now. i used to watch them on adult swim, and i have that to thank for anime ^^

first anime which I finished watching was Digimon, the first digimon i think...

I have a very vague memory about my childhood, so I assume it was Sailor Moon or Dragon Ball.

hmm I believe it's Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure, just typical harem ending, even though I dunno harem at that time because I still in elementary :XD:

The first anime I finished was Samurai Champloo. Came across it by accident but really enjoyed it.

The very first anime I finished, knowing it was anime, was Kanokon... Then Haruhi... The first anime I ever finished without knowing it was anime was DBZ.

Well my first what I finished have (middle of the 90's, and my first Japan-culture contact) was Pokemon season 1-3, DB, DBZ and Sailor Moon and etc. - That was time...:goodtea:~>

The first one I finished in English was D.N. Angel and the first one I finished subbed was Air TV. I cried so hard at the end of both of them. T>T

Slayers.. then Slayers Next then Slayers Try then any animes with Megumi Hayashibara as the main seiyuu... :D.... then becomes obsessed ever since..

valkyria chroniclesssss I was surprised how I kept watching even tho I don't like war.
Must have been the romance and all~ :bliss:

All two Kyoukai senjou no Horizon seasons and Campione! And etc...

I think it was probably FLCL, which is obviously a very good way to start. It might also have been Trigun, I'm not sure. Pretty sure it had to have been one of those though. Probably 5 years ago by now.

For me it was Shaman king when it was on Jetix :shinies: I remember it even after 6-7 years :D the lates episodes was both played at the same day beacose it was the end :goodtea:

I don't think I watched any of my first animes to the end (Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball, Inuyasha, Ranma and so on... )
Some, like Ranma, suddenly stopped being translated mid season and I didn't watch anything with subs at that time, others like Pokemon are rather endless.
If you seperate Dragonball into several parts (The first one, Z, Gt and so on), Dragonball would be the first (I didn't watch all of Z and dropped it when Boo appeared).

The first "real" completed one is probably Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.