Date A Live Discussion

Keitaro Urashima

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
This anime going to released on April 11, 2014. I'm pretty sure, Funimation going to licensed this after first show. I predicted, they make a movie after end of Season 2. The movie based on last two Spirits, probably both Natsume and Origami.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
I loved the first season and am looking forward to the second season, also beginning on the light novels themselves

I do hope that the series goes on strong

Tohka 4eva <3

When I came across I knew I was going going to enjoy the anime and I still do. I'm looking forward to when its starting in a few days :D.

This anime going to released on April 11, 2014. I'm pretty sure, Funimation going to licensed this after first show. I predicted, they make a movie after end of Season 2. The movie based on last two Spirits, probably both Natsume and Origami.

But what me pisses off from they: That they it always about 600 MB release, what this almost 2 episodes from other fansubers (Like from HorribleSubs) are...

I'd wish, that they DaL2 at least to 350~400MB decreasing can...>_>

But what me pisses off from they: That they it always about 600 MB release, what this almost 2 episodes from other fansubers (Like from HorribleSubs) are...

Personally I don't mind if the files are a little large. I have an External HDD just for anime :runhappy:

You can if you download in 480p xD

Oh if you want smaller files you can try searching for releases by DeadFish as well, I think they try to compress while retaining an acceptable video quality

Lol... 720ps are for me the at least - or minimum...y_y

I'm disappointment about the last episode. Inversion Tokha fight scene is too short. I was right about the movie. It will based on last two spirits, probably both Natsume and Origami. I believe, there is another Light Novel release this June, probably the mysterious Phantom who gave those three spirits their power before they once human. We will see cameo appearance of Natsumi in OVA this December, like cameo appearance of Yamai Sisters in OVA of Season 1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha