Current fansubbing events

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Well, in case you're living under a stone you should know that there was some recent drama with very large fall-out as a result.

Okay, the story goes like this:
There is a group called Elitist Fag (EF, associated with the group gg) which records the transport streams (.ts) of pretty much all anime and releases them to the public. After a bit of pretty much unrelated drama they decided to shut down completely. Whether this is a troll or not shall be seen - but we should be prepared for the largest source of public .ts closing their doors.

So how does that affect us is the question at hand - and a difficult one to answer. In time there will be other cappers taking over (public or not), but at the moment the exact outcome is yet to be known.

Here's reactions from the groups I'm using to deliver anime, as it stands at the moment:

gg - Not affected.
Anime (I'm getting from them): Star Driver: Radiant Takuto; Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru; Togainu no Chi

Underwater - Have their own capper.
Anime: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt; Otome Youkai Zakuro (joint with Ryuuamaru)

Doki - Not affected.
Anime: Motto To LOVE-Ru (joint with Chihiro)

Ryuumaru - Actively searching for cappers. If you live in Japan and can provide .ts you should go there. It is unknown what will happen if they can't find one, since that will likely lead their head to quit. At the moment there'll be delays. Share raws, delays and plenty of v0s are to be expected, but no one quits.
Anime: Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls; MM!; Otome Youkai Zakuro (joint with Underwater); Yosuga No Sora (joint with UTW)

UTW - No official announcement, but everything besides Index II is likely to be delayed/dropped. Are releasing Amagami SS, so it's likely they found a capper/source for transportstreams. Share raws will be used for series with no .ts available.
Anime: Amagami SS; Yosuga No Sora (joint with Ryuumaru); A Certain Magical Index II (joint with Mazui)

Commie - Unknown, might be focusing on backlog until they get other cappers.
Anime: The Legend of the Legendary Heroes

TMD - Unknown.
Anime: Bakuman

SS - Unknown.
Anime: Fortune Arterial: Red Promise

Mazui - Have their own capper.
Anime: My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute!; A Certain Magical Index II (joint with UTW)

Nordkohl - Used only 480p streams, which where likely Share raws to begin with.
Anime: Psychic Detective Yakumo

Chihiro - Likely to have their own capper/source of .ts.
Anime: The World only God Knows; Motto To LOVE-Ru (joint with Doki)

Force Works - Judging by the filesize of their latest release it's back to Share raws.
Anime: Iron Man

umee - Unknown.
Anime: Shiki; Kuragehime

Ruri - Unknown.
Anime: Letter Bee Reverse; Hakuouki: Hekketsu-roku

FFFpeeps - Reverting to Share raws.
Anime: Shinryaku! Ika Musume

Nutbladder - Apparently unaffected.
Anime: Arakawa under the Bridge x Bridge

Baaka - Reverting to Share raws.
Anime: Tantei Opera - Milky Holmes

HorribleSubs - Not affected.
Anime: Sora no Otoshimono: Forte; Super Robot Taisen OG - The Inspector; Yume-iro Patissiere SP Professional

BWS - Apparently unaffected.
Anime: Pokemon - Best Wishes

Generally expect older/larger groups to be less affected then newer ones. Updates will come once I find my assistants and get them to gather information for me. Or once I find out who my assistants were supposed to be in the first place.

Last edited:
Some updates, marked in red for your convenience.
Thanks fire for gathering that information. ^^

Last edited:
Another update in green, now worth bumping the thread for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks