Clannad Watch more or drop it?

mrcml945

Elite Member
Feb 14, 2011
Yo! So Like the title said im currently trying to watch clannad but it seams kindaboring at the begining , im only at the third ep but i think im going to believe that its going to become better after a while?

Edit: The Dango ending is kinda irritating dont u think??

So i made the thread to ask u guys on your thoughts of it :P so Basicly should i Watch it or Drop it? :P

Well, I really liked the anime, I can say Clannad's the best anime I've ever seen, but that's just me

I never got past the first episode because it was too boring. ~_~

Clannad is the most touching anime for me ;_;. Clannad 1st season is slow, it depends on sunohara's antics in the beginning. Personally, i think may be you should decide on dropping it after you finished the first major arc in the anime.

It's too serious for you I think

It's a story about life, so, there as long as life involved, don't expect it to have lots of comedy. More shifting to how hard life could be and how the protagonist move along.

you should watch it, i suggest ... if you like romance anime though, for me this is the best romance anime ...

i like clannad second season especially ... very tear jerking T^T

its one of anime masterpiece is u ask me...^^

its true the early epsidoe pace is very slow, at least endure it until eps 10....

if your not very fond with slice of life and drama genre than is your choice, even its a shame to let go such a masterpiece

Reactions: TheToughestBloke
it really is one of the best anime ever made in my opinion, like anyone has already told, the story goes quite slow.
BUT! really you should watch it to the end! ^^
I hope i'm not too pushy :)

The first season of Clannad is my favorite anime to date, with After Story placing third. I'd recommend staying it out, season 1 is quite good, though if you don't like Fuko's arc early on (you'll understand what I mean later) do skip it.

it's also one of my favorite anime up to date... :) but you finding it somehow boring could mean you don't like it's genre.. I've always loved that dango song so maybe you like something more of a fast paced type.

But I think you shouldn't drop it.. Any anime you have started you should finish too so you can judge it in its entirety.^^ I'm sure you started watching it because of some sort of good impression. ;)

I know this thread is a bit old but in all seriousness it would be a tragedy to not finish this series out including the follow up Clannad ~After Story~ as mentioned by others this is one of the most touching animes ever created. I can probably count on one hand the amount of animes that rank as high as Clannad does in my opinion.

All in all it is just one of the most touching/beautiful stories I've had the good fortune of partaking.

And as Pinkylicious pointed out
But I think you shouldn't drop it.. Any anime you have started you should finish too so you can judge it in its entirety

I agree 100% with this. I've never once dropped a show I started and I never will. I figure it may seem bad at first but I tend to believe it will get better, although I do get disappointed even after continuing on I still am glad I gave a show a chance and could truly judge it in it's entirety.

one of the best animes in my opinion it its a slice of life with some comedy at first is meh but then get really good

Best anime ever to be created in my honest opinion. Please bear with it and watch it through. It does start a bit slow but it gets better. And please watch the second season of it too. Such powerfull emotions and feelings..
And the Dango Daikazoku song starts as annoying but at the end of the series (which includes season 2) you can't do anything but like it. Everytime I hear it still gets my eyes get all watery..even though Ive seen this anime almost 6 to 7 months ago..

It happens more in the second season (Clannad After Story) and it's according to me much better. And I agree that it happens very very little in the first season, but for some reason I managed to watch the whole season(s).

However, it's not something that I would like to see a second time. Especially the first season. It happens too much uneccessary things. But well, I was actually touched watching the second season. But as I said, not willing to watching it again.

I very much enjoyed the first season. Never got around to watching the second season, though I don't remember why. Probably got too busy with other things. But it's a touching anime with some nice characters. Slow? Yes. Worth it? I think so.

You might as well watch it, it's not something that's worth dropping as its not THAT bad, but it wasnt great for me so i stalled watching the 2nd season u might have other thoughts :P
Just watch all of the first season its only 26 eps anyway :P

ive seen the whole series. im happy i did to.
but thats just my opinoin...:fag:

I would like to know if the thread creator, mrcml945, actually decided to watch it yet or not. (They asked in February haha..)

Even still, for anyone else interested in Clannad, I too recommend it. It's the best anime I have seen and I would consider it to be a masterpiece.

Clannad is good, but I don't like After Story though ...

I've never really hooked into Key's stuff to be honest, but I'd still recommend it, especially to drama fan

You should really finish it and I mean both seasons

I rarely watch the slice of life genre but this one was awesome

Bro , one word and that is CONTINUE as the end of second season had won tons of awards and also personally I cried buckets at the end !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/