Cant find an anime!! Please Help

shrekfx

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2012
I'm looking for Soukou No Strain, known in the us as Str.A.In. I've checked the list here, looked on horrible subs site as well as doki. Any help would be great. thanks.

I'm looking for Soukou No Strain, known in the us as Str.A.In. I've checked the list here, looked on horrible subs site as well as doki. Any help would be great. thanks.

In regards to the animation you're looking for. It was licensed by a NA Animation group which is why you're having trouble finding the Animation through those type of Fansubbers. Naturally, very few fansub group would sub it if it's licensed unless it's a very popular animation between the fans or the translators from the NA Licensed group did a crap job of hiring the right people to sub it.

I'll have a poke around and see if I can find anything.

EDIT: I have researched and found there's little to no fansubs that actually worked on it except one. And that group has removed the files of their site so it seems. Unless you're good with searching the files on Google, you're not going to be any luck. With that said, I have found the fansub group that once subbed it.

They come under the name of: [Shinsen-Subs]

My only clue to you is to use the keywords of the anime with the fansub group to find what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.