Black Clover - It's Been A Fun Ride!

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
As viewers may know, Black Clover 170 was the last episode of the anime.

Black Clover centers around Asta, born without any magic power, in a world of magic.

The anime put out weekly episodes for about 3 1/2 years, without a break, except for a COVID rime out. Clever and fast paced, it was a fun series.

Because of the weekly, non stop schedule, the animation sometimes suffered, but the story was still enjoyable. Crunchyroll listed Black Clover in their "Top 100 best anime of the 2010s".

The anime finally caught up to the manga, so rather than going non-canon (like the original FMA) they stopped production of the anime. It's not cancelled, just on hiatus. A movie has been announced for later this year. And when the manga (still in production) builds up enough storyline, we can expect more Black Clover anime.

I was really impressed by the development of the characters. We got to know them very well. A favorite of mine was Charmy.

We fans will miss it, but don't worry, Black Clover will be back, someday!

Gonna miss it for sure, it was so good that I went straight to read the comic.
I love Luck Voltia the most :3 and I believe everyone loves Nacht Faust, right?

Black Clover is coming back!

The movie, Black Clover: Mahou Tei no Ken (Sword of the Wizard King), is scheduled to air this June (not March, as teased)

The series will then resume, but no air date is noted.

:alice_glitter:

Got to watch Sword of the Wizard King!

While the story is non-canon, the movie is very well done! A good watch!

According to rumors, Sword of the Wizard King has re-ignited fan interest in Black Clover, and since plenty of new manga chapters have come out, a new season may be in the works for 2024.

Let's hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks