Anime you loved

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Hey guys just wondering what are some of the best anime you loved, either a certain part of an anime, or the ending of one or the whole thing.

For me i rekon Blood+ anime was great, i loved the fact that it wasnt just set in just one location and that they went to other countries as the seires went on, like france, russia, etc. Ending was a bit sad but in a way a good ending and the charater development was good too.

Another one which i liked was Higurashi, just the whole creepy setting and was awsome in my opinion and the 2nd last arc of the 2nd season is got to be my favorite. plus i rekon both 1st and 2nd season openings really went well with the plot.

Hmmm...
I'll probably list it

- KHR!
- Code geass (s1 & 2)
- Umineko
- Guilty Crown
- Sket Dance
and a lot more but I just can't remember... the list is way too much >_>

Since I'm too lazy I won't explain why I like them :p

hey thats not very nice after when i made the effort to explain mine ;P

but i have seen umineko, code geass and KHR

Okay then... this is the reason:
they're all awesome
done :p

too bad umineko didn't make the chiru one

You can't say that, there must be a time where you are so lazy you don't want to do anything

yes there is and i believe you would love the song about being lazy too

- Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Fate/Zero
- Welcome to the NHK
- Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta
- Kimi ni Todoke

Most of them are mecha-related but I love love stories and slice of life stories as well. Haha.

Lol my fav anime of all time which I would watch over and over AND OVER! Would be Break blade.. Lol I loved it yo. My second would be Guilty Crown <3

@ProXpert Oh yeah, Break Blade, too. Is the new episode for break blade out now? Haven't heard anything about it for a while. The only thing I know that would be released is MS Gundam Unicorn.

@ProXpert Oh yeah, Break Blade, too. Is the new episode for break blade out now? Haven't heard anything about it for a while. The only thing I know that would be released is MS Gundam Unicorn.
I have no idea.. After I finished watching it The 6 episodes I completely forgot about it.

BUT.. If there is a new epi out.. I needs to watch it.

My favorite has to be Sora no Otoshimono :3
This one anime turned me into an Otaku.
It's funny, nice artwork/animation and the girls are adorable Angels!

Madoka Magica takes a high spot for me as well. I really liked the whole darkness around it.
Not your typical mahou shoujo anime! Unique animations and splendid characters did it for me.

Steins Gate. Epic. Nuff said.

A lesser known one is Natsuiro Kiseki
Such a lighthearted anime and I loved every bit of it <3

I can go on and on but I'll leave it at these xD

My top 6 is
- Chobits
- Acchi Kocchi
- Hyouka
- Sword Art Online
- Kobato
- Oreimo (exception)

I love anything that like love genre. Love that only involve 2 person with different gender. :cheering: Not some genre like Harem that many girl like the male character. :objection:

I also like Slice of Life and Anything that related to school.

I also like it better if the ending is happy and both of my fav character end up as lover, watching Kokoro Connect make me depress since at the end of story, Inaba instead of Iori date with Taichi. :baby:

How can people not be lazy explaining why they like this or that.. :\

At least for me, I don't have anyone to share my interest and since this forum is related to anime, at least I can share it with someone else.

Guess I'm too lazy than normal people huh ._.
But think about it, what other reason you love an anime than you like that anime?

Guess I'm too lazy than normal people huh ._.
But think about it, what other reason you love an anime than you like that anime?

Main reason: Music, Image Quality, Character, Genre, Plot

Well you like all those no? so basically you like the anime ._.
ahh my logic...

Well I said "They're all awesome"
fear -> "You're dissapointing :sigh"
>_>

okay let's stop this and get back to the main topic before will catches us XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks