Anime Suggestions!!

shadowdogg

Sep 14, 2012
Ok, so I have watched a few more anime (racked up quite a few considering I have only started watching since summer 2012 and it was mostly catching up with 400 episodes of Naruto :D)

Anime I have really enjoyed:
* Death Note
* Highschool DXD
* Angel Beats
* Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Anime I watched for fun and enjoyed it enough to finish through:
* Sekieri
* Kore wa Zombie Desu ka of the deadon

Anime I didn't think that much of:
* High school of the dead

Can't think of much more really, though I am sure I watched many others

So... Are you looking for certain type of anime to watch???? Oh... Get that My Anime list thingy..... It keep track of what anime you watch & stuff if you can't remember it....

It this site..... http://myanimelist.net/

Just any suggestions that people liked that are similar to the ones I liked I guess, I shall try out that site though. will be good way to keep track of what I watched too

- Kamper,
- The Legend of the Legendary Heroes,
- Kaze no Stigma,
- Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple and the new anime series that showing now....

Don't forget Majikoi..... Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!!....

Not really.... But it awesome series.... Reading the manga btw.... Cap is funny as hell.....

yeah I am reading it too XD

LOL

<_<

your suspose to say yes XD

also yeah cap is funny :p

Lol....

Yea.... If you need any more series to watch.... Don't hesitate to ask.....:D

Hmm, I'm not too sure what your favorite type of genre is or what you are looking for but I'll toss out a few for you to check out! :)

~Currently airing 2012 Fall~ (A lot of good series are airing this season just ask for more. :) )
*Sword Art Online - This is a great anime about a world within a MMO
*Chuuninbyou demo koi ga shitai! - Probably my favorite of the season, its a really good comical anime
*Little Busters! - Anime based on a great visual novel about some highschool kids that want to form a baseball team.

~Previously Aired~
*Steins;Gate - This anime is a masterpiece about time travel. A MUST SEE~
*Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night - One of my all time favorites! If you like mythology and battle anime this is the show for you~
*Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1/R2 - Fans of Death Note tend to like this anime and for good reason, the main character obtains a supernatural power that can alter what people do.

Check out my MAL anime list and just click on a anime to get a summery of the series~ Hope this helps! :)

~My MAL anime list~
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Evangelionheart

I LIKED SO MUCH LEGEND OF LEGENDARY HEROES!!! Q_Q REALLY SAD IT ENDED THIS WAY! I WANT MOAR!! MOAR! MOARRRRRR!!!!!! Lol.
- Kamper,
- The Legend of the Legendary Heroes,
- Kaze no Stigma,
- Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple and the new anime series that showing now....

Don't forget Majikoi..... Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!!....

I have a question...
Which came first...
Death note or code geass?
Hmm, I'm not too sure what your favorite type of genre is or what you are looking for but I'll toss out a few for you to check out! :)

~Currently airing 2012 Fall~ (A lot of good series are airing this season just ask for more. :) )
*Sword Art Online - This is a great anime about a world within a MMO
*Chuuninbyou demo koi ga shitai! - Probably my favorite of the season, its a really good comical anime
*Little Busters! - Anime based on a great visual novel about some highschool kids that want to form a baseball team.

~Previously Aired~
*Steins;Gate - This anime is a masterpiece about time travel. A MUST SEE~
*Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night - One of my all time favorites! If you like mythology and battle anime this is the show for you~
*Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1/R2 - Fans of Death Note tend to like this anime and for good reason, the main character obtains a supernatural power that can alter what people do.

Check out my MAL anime list and just click on a anime to get a summery of the series~ Hope this helps! :)

~My MAL anime list~
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Evangelionheart

Last edited:
I have a question...
Which came first...

Death Note: Aired: Oct 4, 2006 (Wow, I didn't know it aired on my birthday lol)
Code Geass: Aired: Oct 6, 2006

I remember watching them both at the same time when they were first airing and every week for me was pure hell~ I hated having to wait a week for a new episode. xD

If you have any other questions just ask~

Which came first...

Just barely, Death Note

Original run, Death Note: October 3, 2006 - June 26, 2007

Original run, Code Geass: October 5, 2006 - July 28, 2007

[MENTION=35321]Evangelionheart[/MENTION]

lol you posted while I was still looking it up! I clicked Post Quick Reply, and there was your answer!

Missed it by that much! lol

Haha yeah, I tend to do that a lot on here as well~ I'm not the fastest when it comes to typing though I just got lucky this time! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.