Anime Recommendations

Talk about coincidence, I just posted in another thread..

Minna Atsumare Falcom Gakuen - Nostalgic of the humour in the otome 8-bit Lovers (very short)
Mitsudomoe - A lot of lolis, but it's hilarious
Denki gai no Honya-san - About the antics that go on in a manga store

:thumbup:

Hey there all, can any one recommend any good comedy anime?

I'd you very like some recommend, but could you please show me a rough list about? - Which anime series did you already seen with this category. Because so is it easier for you and for me in this category to find, okay^_^?

If you're still looking for comedy, check out "Mairimashita! Iruma-kun"

A boy, Iruma, is sold to a demon (by his parents) and taken to the netherworld. The demon adopts him as his grandson, and enrolls him in demon school.

Now Iruma has to keep his fellow students from finding out he's human... or they'll eat him!

The show just finished this Winter, so it's new. Iruma-kun is a clever and funny anime!

Me every year, I go back to see "school rumble" both seasons, it amuses me a lot and keeps me from thinking a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha