nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Well, it will again so be: The currently season will soon goes, and the next coming. - How the circulation of nature.

Well, pick it one or more favorite anime(s) from the guide, and put it in your list, enjoy it!

ibpnru1wwuvbln.jpg

:goodtea:~>​

Mhhh there is nothing where i would say " Helly yea i want to watch that" exept for GitS

Hmm..

Definitely going to see Freezing (I waited for a second season for waaay to long!) and IS 2 if they're confirmed.
Yozakura Quartet seems promising. Ore no nounai sounds..interesting :3

hmm...IS 2, walkure romanze and strike the blood....still waiting when the chart be updated:goodtea:

oh..and persona 3 movie definitely need to checked up

Last edited:
I'm glady that until now the anime offers like it - I find also that this time again a bit more offers gives as in the currently season (especially, because in the next season a lot from VN/LN area adapted animes be will)...:runhappy:

im looking forward to IS 2 and strike the blood, seem interesting, and the first season of IS the ending i didn't like so they better make the second season haha

WOHOOOOO!!! :runhappy: Magi, Infinite Stratos, Freezing Season 2!!!!! I'm so happy at last they release the second season!!! :happytears: Really looking forward to watch them!!! :blushhappy:

How already told: "I'm happy for you all then..."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
That will again a big anime season...:runhappy:

Pretty good list of animation I will watch. I'm pretty sure I spotted 5 to 7 of animation I definitely want to have in my archive when I want to watch something instead of playing games or reading visual in my spare time.

Since there seems to nothing new any tips for some good cyberpunk anime

Can you give a animation name you have watched and like that was in the genre you mentioned. I don't think I understood that completely since I may have not watched a genre like that.

Well, that belong not to the Fall season, but...
...but supposedly gives Ghost in the Shell: Arise film sometime in the winter season - Where you than pleasure can...:goodtea:~>

Nagi no Asukara
Samurai Flamenco
Kill La Kill
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
Pupa

and Pokemon XY because it's totally going to be the next AOTS

That chart is a little out of date, especially since http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...u-hikushi-e-no-koiuta-tv-anime-cast-announced
(the last paragraph)

Toaru Hikūshi e no Koiuta is now a Winter series. Sucks, I was really looking forward to it, after watching Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku.

These are the shows I'm interested in possibly following:
Arpeggio Of Blue Steel
Coppelion
Galilei Donna
Kill La Kill
Kyoukai No Kanata
Kyousogiga
Little Busters! Refrain
Magi Season 2
Non Non Biyori
White Album 2
Phi Brain 3

And I'm actually interested in a lot more than those. :P

ibpdy6o55LnlmA.jpg

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];[MENTION=28809]Seemless[/MENTION];

:goodtea:~>​

For the Fall season, it's quite good anime list, especially when "Kikou Shojo" is going out.
Oh also for the IS 2

Maybe ChuKoi and Madoka Movie is going to be waited for me

IS 2 I'll end up seeing, chances are my brother will buy it. The rest I might check out eventually, I think I've still got about 30 anime on my to watch list.

Hmm.. Definitely IS 2 and Freezing Vibration.
The others..I don't know yet :o

Well, I think, that it this time the last update be could, but I'll further nevertheless after possible updates in this area see...:goodtea:~>

mhh there is stilll no big anime where i would say "WOOPPP i got to watch that" ^^
but i will see

As many others, these are good news to me :
:runhappy:Freezing 2
:runhappy:Infinite Stratos 2
:thumbup: [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Thanks for the information !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?