The anime chart updates for the Spring 2014.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Well, what think we, if the spring there is? Hmm? - On blooming flowers, chit-chat from the birds and the warm wind what about your skin tickles. - Well, what's there also? ... Of course a new anime season; and I'll constantly you about the newest updates about the changes in the chart report - there can you on me count^^.

4LAw1.jpg

Well, have a lot fun guys: [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] [MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION];...:goodtea:~>

Well there is no image if that's what you were going for.

Wait... do I see Spice & Wolf season 3?

I thought it would never happen! :runhappy:

Reactions: oilaolenm
Spice and Wolf 3?
Cross Bone?
FMP Season 4?
Tsukihime o.O

What, so many I haven't even notice of them in production ._.

Spice and Wolf 3?
Cross Bone?
FMP Season 4?
Tsukihime o.O

What, so many I haven't even notice of them in production ._.

But there is also a other work from Type-moon, where the chart for the moment not shows...
...Girls Work.

I kinda look forward to Yamada-kun to 7nin no Majo.
I like the manga even though I'm not a fan of romance <_<

Shi... that's a troll chart (for some of the anime at least) XD
aku no hana season 2? lolwut?
why don't I see DAL S2?
where's Love live S2?
Why is there Durarara?
Why is there also Ladies vs Butlers?
Yotsuba? What??
Where is the OVA section?
Crossbone anime? wut?
Where's akuma no riddle that sova wanted?
There's supposed to be mahouka koukou no rettousei and kanojo ga flag wo oraretara in that list
Trust me, those are not in production XD

Last edited:
[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; I think you're right. I have found absolutely no confirmation of Spice & Wolf 3. Also, I checked a couple of the listed reference sites, and found nothing there.

Additionally, it's titled as a Spring chart, but the listings go into next summer.

Oh well. :(

I've encountered other troll charts like this, one of them was so obvious as if "I'm fake" is written all over the image XD

Also notice how the format here is somewhat different when compared to the other charts

Last edited:
[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; I think you're right. I have found absolutely no confirmation of Spice & Wolf 3. Also, I checked a couple of the listed reference sites, and found nothing there.

Additionally, it's titled as a Spring chart, but the listings go into next summer.

Oh well. :(

Autumn 2013's just about to end and Winter 2013 hasn't started... I don't know why but for some reason the seasons are pushed back

Shi... that's a troll chart (for some of the anime at least) XD
aku no hana season 2? lolwut?
why don't I see DAL S2?
where's Love live S2?
Why is there Durarara?
Why is there also Ladies vs Butlers?
Yotsuba? What??
Where is the OVA section?
Crossbone anime? wut?
Where's akuma no riddle that sova wanted?
There's supposed to be mahouka koukou no rettousei and kanojo ga flag wo oraretara in that list
Trust me, those are not in production XD

Well, this is still the trial-chart - I've with DaL and and the others announced animes-chart seen, but this has still none airing-date had - where the still not upload could - And I've at the spoiler already written, that this part (March & April) still not arrived is, but sooner or later so far it done is, it upload will.

Sure but that picture has mostly fake infos, only anime I recognize that is going to be in spring is jojo
Also is that a hentai down there xD

Sure but that picture has mostly fake infos, only anime I recognize that is going to be in spring is jojo
Also is that a hentai down there xD
Mean you sure Nana & Kaoru; well this isn't hentai (how the OVA was) - it belongs to the ecchi category... And it based from a ecchi-manga series the anime...:goodtea:~>

But already said; This all is still very fresh, it will sure some changes give, where I you then about them report will.

Don't know anything about it, bu that really looks like a hentai XD

Unripe, you might say

Those series are on the chart (link)
  • Akuma no Riddle
  • Baby Steps
  • Black Bullet
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-Hen
  • Date A Live 2nd Season
  • Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
  • Gokukoku no Brynhildr
  • Haikyuu!!
  • JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders
  • Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara
  • La Corda D'Oro Blue♪Sky
  • Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season
  • Mahou Shoujo Taisen
  • Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
  • Mekaku City Actors
  • Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
  • Sidonia no Kishi

and most of them have animenewsnetwork source link where you can read more about it. Don't know what you have on mind though.

I see seven to eight animations I will be watching that season. Regardless if it gets subbed or not. All I need is the RAWs.

The following are:
- Ladies Vs Bulters
- Nanatsu no Taizai
- Durarara Season 2
- Otome Yokai Zakuro Season 2
- Shingetsutan Tsukihime
- Spice and Wolf Season 3
- Yamada and the seven witches

This will be a good season to relax after the heat breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?