FornaX2009

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Jun 28, 2011
character name:
series he/she from:
reason:

Lelouch from Code Geass

with Geass I can control all my professors!!!
more play hours for me!!!
:)

Maximilian Jenius (SDF Macross, Macross 7)
Like him coz he an ace pilot and the 1st human to marry a beautiful ace pilot alien too(in Macross universe).
Plus he didn't aged much from SDF Macross series(age 16) until Macross 7 series(age 53) - 37 years gap!

Any male lead from any harem anime :P

Okay in all seriousness I'd probably choose Saiga from Speed Grapher.

Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
i want her as classmate cause then epic things will happen ^^

Guts from Berserk,

so I'd have an more exciting life and I could kill demons and stuff.

Perplex - if you could take a picture of Earth from space. Can you destroy Earth? [just wonderin']

Yumano-kun - i don't want to be accidentally erased coz she's just bored.+_+

tudelu - Please don't kill Elsie and Haqua. They're both cute demons! ^^,

@FornaX2009

You bring up an interesting thought lol. I would suppose that would happen considering what happens when Saiga takes photos

:3070242c: Woah! Super scary!
You'll be able to destroy planets and stars with a push of a button!

^^,

:3070242c: Woah! Super scary!
You'll be able to destroy planets and stars with a push of a button!

^^,

Nah I'd save the film for Hollywood :07baa27a:

Gather all the actors and actresses I dislike and well you know what happens next lol.

hmm, It would have to be
Toon: Yoko Littner
Reason: I think Yoko shows her independence and strength a lot like I do, she also is a red head, so I would not have to change my hair color LOL! (Secret Note: Janet has a hard core infatuation with her as well, so to please my baby that is the real reason)

I'd love to be Katsuragi Keima from TWGOK. He's like... a perfect version of me in terms of otaku stuff lol (I'm not even that close to be called an otaku)

^ That is a total gamer. :3

Probably I would like Nagisa from Clannad. to come to my side at times. :D

I think I would have to go with Kaname from Vampire Knight

That would be awesome.......

*fantasizes* :8

I'd like to be like Mugen from Samurai Champloo for a day. Carry around very sharp sword.

Shikamaru from Naruto would be fine as well.

i think i'd like to try out being Alucard from Hellsing.
why, well being that powerful has to have some perks :D

I'm afraid to know what you mean by that.

I would like to be like Shikamaru from Naruto. I'd be a Strategist Savant!

All of Clannad Character hha...

R-15 Taketo like to read his book :p (just kidding)

Hayate from Hayate no Gotoku XD his hardworking idiocy suits me just fine or maybe Negi from Negima cuz i really like the magic and hes a genius as well

Takumi Nishijō From Chaos;Head >_> or if it can be of the other gender: Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga From Azumanga Daioh :3

Hmm..I would choose Tomoki Sakurai from Sora no Otoshimono, Who wouldn't want to get surrounded by a bunch of angels who can make any wish come true? And they are all pretty girls!! <3

Last edited:
L
Death Note

He has a badass life. He does what he wants, when he wants, and only takes cases he is interested in. In short, L does whatever he thinks he`ll enjoy and gets paid for it. That`s boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.